Saturday, June 25, 2016

An Interview with Sexy Seth! (#eroticromance #GetYourSexyOn @ElodieParkes)

By Elodie Parkes (Guest Blogger)



Dishy Seth Callahan relocates one of his business offices to a pretty Louisiana town. He's lonely and discovers an emptiness inside him he just can't fill ? that is until he starts his house parties, where he fills the hollow with sultry encounters.

Four years later, his house parties attract lonely people looking for sensual comfort from far and wide. 

Rosanna Pyne arrives in town seeking solace after a bad relationship, and her neighbors take her to one of Seth's parties.

Seth notices her right away. He approaches her, but Rosanna backs away from Seth's steamy advances. Seth falls into fantasizing in a most erotic way about the lovely Rosanna until one night she makes a move on him.

Rosanna is looking for someone to love her. Is there any chance it might be Seth?

An erotic romance with HEA to make your summer sizzle!


Visiting today we have Seth Callahan from the new Evernight Publishing erotic romance release, Leave me Breathless.

Hi Seth, thanks for coming along to the blog today

Hi, thank you for inviting me. I have to say it's a little embarrassing seeing my story published, although it's great too.

What's embarrassing about it?

Well, without giving too much away, the way I fantasize about Rosanna before we really get together is unusual, I think...

Okay, so, Seth, tell us something about Rosanna, and why you fantasize about her.

She's pretty, intelligent, she has her own business, designing wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses and stuff. She's sexy and strong. It took me ages to get her to live with me and agree to marry me... (smiles) that's maybe a spoiler, I should be quiet. Why do I fantasize about her, well, I guess I fall for her right from the start, but mostly she turns me on ... more than I've ever felt before.

What are the house parties, mysteriously referred to in the book blurb?

Well now, they're parties where people can meet and have sex. I mean ... not necessarily sex per se, but flirt, make out ... there's only one way to understand and that's to read the story. (smiles)

A sex club, then? (He stares at me intently for a moment with his gorgeous blue eyes.)

Yeah I guess so. (Now he's smiling again)

Okay let's have some quick questions.

What's your favorite, jeans, or a suit?

I wear suits and jeans. I don't have a favorite because I have some cool suits for work and some great faded denims that I throw on when I'm not working. It took me a while to get those jeans just the way I like them, ripped and faded. Rosanna especially likes the tear in the upper thigh part.

Do you ever go commando?

(He grins and his eyes twinkle)
Er, yes, sometimes in my favorite jeans, the ones I just described.

Do you like making love with the lights off or on?

Both, either, it depends ? Rosanna likes candlelight (He smiles)

Coffee or Cola?

Has to be coffee. Are you offering me a cup ? I didn't get breakfast!

In bed, toys or no toys? (Okay, he's laughing now.)

The answer's the same as lights on or off, both depending on the situation. I seriously need coffee now.

What can we expect to read when you fantasize about Rosanna?

Hell, that's kinda personal, but sex and what I want to do to Rosanna, or with her, mostly. Let's just say it's hot as hell male fantasy stuff because by the time we do get together I'm desperate for her. The story has a happy ever after, I mean-I love her.

Thank you for being here today. We'll get some coffee now ...

Thank you for inviting me. I hope you enjoy Rosanna's and my love story.



Read a teaser
She molded her body to his, returning his kiss with so much hunger and passion, Seth moved a hand along her back to cup her ass and ram his aching cock on her stomach. He kissed her toward one side of the room, and with each kiss, she moaned low, clinging to him, her arms pushed up around his neck. He picked her up and jammed her against the wall.

She lifted her legs to circle his hips. The hem of her dress rose and fell away on each side of her hips in a slick of silk.

Seth pressed between her thighs. The warmth from her pussy penetrated his suit pants and made his cock leak. He thrust his hips in long, slow, movements, plundering her mouth with his tongue. His heart pounded and he drifted in a haze of such desperate desire that he broke the stream of kisses to whisper against her lips. "Come with me to a private place. This is killing me. I need to fuck you. I have to fuck you. I want my tongue in your cunt and then my cock pounding into you. I want you coming on me moaning. I want us fucking and coming over and over, until we can't stand up."

Rosanna pushed against his chest with her palms and slid her legs to the floor. She slipped her arms around Seth's waist and leaned her head against his chest.
Her softly voiced words tore into his lust-fogged mind.

"I've made a mistake. I don't think I can do this - not - not right now - when I've only just met you."

Seth stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. His cock was painfully hard, and disappointment washed his haze of lust away.

"It's okay, but just so you understand about this club. That's what we do here in the house parties. We come here so that we can have sex without knowing each other." He lifted her face tenderly with a hand under her jaw and kissed her softly. "Your friends should have told you that."

He moved away from her gently so that she wouldn't think he was angry. He turned and walked away. Nothing had ever felt like the kisses he'd shared with Rosanna. He'd never experienced such intense desire. It wasn't just the urgent need to fuck and come, but an overwhelming need to kiss every part of her body, to trail his fingers over every inch of her skin, please and tease her, love her until she knew she was loved. Seth sighed despondently at the nature of his desire. This was unexpected. He wove through the room full of people to the front door.

©Elodie Parkes 2016, Evernight Publishing


About Elodie
I'm a writer who is in love with happy endings, currently based in southern UK.
I love: music, art, flowers, trees, the ocean. I work with antiques by day and words by night. Like a vampire, darkness is my friend, that's when the silence is only broken by an occasional hoot of owls in the woodlands opposite my home, and I write.

Find Elodie online: Blog  Facebook  FB  Twitter   Tsu  Google +   G+  Pinterest  Blog 2  Tumblr  ManicReaders  Amazon


2 comments:

Elodie Parkes said...

Hi Lisabet,
Thank you for hosting Seth and Leave me Breathless today :-)

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Elodie,

Seth sounds like quite a handful!

Good luck with the new book.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)