Sunday, June 17, 2018

Celebrating Pride Month - #lgbtq #Lesfic #GayRomance #PrideMonth #FreeBook

Rainbow Pride flag

I hadn’t planned to release three lesbian titles during Pride Month. It was pure serendipity.

Late in May I received an email from my primary lesbian publisher, indicating that they were reverting the rights to the books I’d published through them. It’s true that neither title had sold very well, but I was still disappointed.

I scrambled to revise, reformat, repackage and republish the work. Of course I didn’t want to put out exactly the same book as they had, so I added some new content.

The new version of The Witches of Gloucester includes a bonus story, “Late Show”, which originally appeared in Best Lesbian Erotica 2015. It’s one of my favorites, a second-chance lesbian romance featuring two very different characters.

Meanwhile, I’ve collected some of my most erotic lesbian short stories into a new collection entitled Burn, Baby: A Sapphic Six Pack. This second book includes a never-before-published tale, “Countertransference”.

Both books are available now, at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and your other favorite booksellers.

Finally, I’ve released another title, Velvet, for free on Smashwords. I plan to get it up on Amazon as a free read, too, but that may take a while, since I have to provide them with evidence that I’m giving it away on other sites.

By the way, at the back of Velvet you’ll find a 50% off Smashwords coupon for Burn, Baby. Yes, I’m hoping to tempt you to spend a bit of money on my book, but even if you don’t, you can read Velvet for free.

By the way, if your tastes run to gay erotic romance, check out my paranormal romance Necessary Madness, my science fiction romance Quarantine, or my recent bisexual tale Dragon Boat Blues.


Lesbian paranormal erotic romance

 
Its not about power. Its about love.

The historic port of Gloucester, Massachusetts has a special charm, due in part to its resident witches. For decades, raven-maned Marguerite and red-headed Beryl have lived among its hard-working inhabitants, making magic and mischief. To reach their full potential, they need a third witch to complete their circle. Platinum-haired newcomer Emmeline might be the woman theyve been waiting for.




Lesbian erotica


Six-alarm lesbian lust

Desire burns hot in these six sizzling tales by Lisabet Sarai. A high-powered executive and a Goth rocker collide on a rainy Manhattan night and succumb to the attraction of opposites. An unorthodox therapist rekindles the libido of a traumatized fire-fighter. A nun fights her forbidden lust for the voluptuous hooker resident at her womens shelter. Burn, Baby includes many of Lisabets lesbian favorites as well as a searing, shocking new tale,Countertransference.




FREE lesbian erotic romance!



Rules were made to be broken.

I must really be horny, to be sitting here fantasizing about the keynote speaker. Marta Hausman, CEO of VideoPlayHaus.com, controls the stage. I can't take my eyes off her.

Finally she concludes, and sits down. She scans the audience, looking bored. For a moment, I have this bizarre notion that she's staring at me.

Dream on, girl. What interest would a hotshot like Dr. Hausman have in you?



Happy Pride Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)