Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Snog #143: Exposure (reborn!)

I spent all day editing and reformatting the manuscript for my erotic suspense novel Exposure, in preparation for sending it to Excessica. This is one of the books that was "orphaned" when I terminated my relationship with Books We Love, and I am eager to get it back into print. That should happen October 17th - complete with a brand new cover designed and executed by - yours truly!



Anyway, it seemed natural to give you a snog from the book. It's not romance (though it has romantic elements) but I was surprised to find how many kisses it contains.

After you've read my snog, be sure to head over to Victoria's place for more sexy Sunday kisses!
* * * *

Jimmy wants me to go to a hotel. But I’m not going anywhere. These bastards are not going to drive me out of my own house. So we go down to my father’s old workshop in the basement and find enough scrap wood to board up the smashed window. By the time we’re finished, it’s two a.m. We collapse together on my bed upstairs, too tired even to say goodnight.


The birds wake me at dawn. I’m surprised how alert I feel. Jimmy lies on the pillow next to me, dead to the world. Relaxed in sleep, his face looks even more boyish than usual. I remember him in high school, the skinny kid who was friendly but so shy he could barely talk to me. I never realized that he was secretly lusting after me, imagining incredibly lewd things.

Of course, his boyhood fantasies might be after the fact. Did we even know about oral sex, back in high school? Probably not. Back then, the guys didn’t do much but grope and poke. Still, it’s kind of flattering that Jimmy’s been using images of me to jack off to all these years. It’s strange to realize that if it hadn’t been for Tony’s murder, I might never have known.

I lean over and brush my lips against Jimmy’s. His mouth curves into a smile before he even opens his eyes.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.”

“Ah...” Before he can reply, I kiss him, a deep, wet kiss that I hope conveys my affection and my gratitude. He tastes good to me, even first thing in the morning. He grabs me and pulls me to him. His hands begin to wander over my bare butt cheeks. His tongue dances in my mouth. He’s still fully dressed, but I can feel the iron bar of his erection, pressed against my belly. My sex immediately melts; my juices make damp spots on his trousers as I grind my crotch against him.

“Mmm...I was going to make you some breakfast, but it seems as though you want an appetizer first.”

“Stella...Damn, what time is it?”

“Relax, it’s barely seven. Plenty of time to fool around a bit.”

I try to hold onto him, but he pulls away. “Damn, damn. Now I’m never going to catch the guy who threw that brick. The trail’s already cold. I should never have fallen asleep.”

“You didn’t have much choice, Jimmy. We were both totally destroyed. Speaking of which, how’s your hand?” I peel off the bandage and check the damage. It’s a long, nasty cut, running across his palm from his ring finger almost to the base of his thumb. However, it’s closed now, and looks clean, a bit red along the edges but not puffy. “You should stop off in the emergency room. That might heal better with a few stitches.”

“No time. I’ve got to get back to the station and see if we can find out anything about who did this.”

“Let me make you something to eat. I cook a mean feta omelet...”

“Sorry, Stella. I can’t.”

“Well, at least take a shower. You can’t go back to work smelling like pussy!” I show him the wet areas on his wrinkled pants. “I can probably find some clothes of my dad’s that would fit you. There are extra toothbrushes in the medicine cabinet. And you’d better borrow my razor, too.”

I point him to the bathroom. “Go, make yourself presentable. I’ll brew up some coffee for you to take with you.”

Jimmy grins apologetically. “Thanks, Stella. I’m sorry. This isn’t at all what I had in mind for our first time sleeping together.” 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)