Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Coming soon to iTunes, B&N, Kobo and more!




I just found out that Smashwords has approved my new book Slush for so-called "Premium Distribution". That means it will be available soon at iTunes, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and other fine ebook retailers and mobile libraries.

I'll post the links as I get them.

While I've got your attention - are you looking for more holiday reading?

I've got two short stories you can have for free. All you have to do is ask!

Just email me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com and tell me which one you want.


Last Minute Gift
M/M holiday romance by Lisabet Sarai




Silver Bells
M/F/M BDSM erotic romance by Lisabet Sarai


 

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)