Monday, January 3, 2022

Announcing my Paranormal January promotion ... #ParanormalRomance #99Cents #Magic

Paranormal January banner

This January is going to be a month of magic.

I know that October is the traditional time to release paranormal stories. But I can’t wait. In January I have an ambitious plan to bring out new editions of four of my paranormal best-sellers. And the best news is that I’ll be setting an introductory price for each one of only 99 cents – including a 40K novella and a full-length novel.

The first book, Damned If You Do, will be released on Saturday the 8th of January. Come back then for more details.

If you love paranormal tales – this is your lucky month!

 

Image by Mystic Art Design from Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)