Friday, October 25, 2019

Free Erotic Horror for #Halloween! #HPLovecraft #Free #Parody

tentacle monster
 Image by Waldkunst from Pixabay

Are you a fan of H.P. Lovecraft? Do tentacles make you go all shivery?

If so, grab yourself a copy of my free H.P. Lovecraft parody story, The Shadow over Des Moines.

It’s available at Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo. Totally free!

Blurb

When my health forced me to retire from the stresses of my job as a newspaper reporter, I relocated to a quiet neighborhood in Des Moines. I’d hoped to find peace of mind and relief from the terrifying dreams that plagued me after my dear wife’s death. Instead, I found myself in a waking nightmare.


1 comment:

Larry Archer said...

Makes shivers run down my spine! I'm going to grab a copy.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)