Monday, October 14, 2019

Behind The Scenes With My Naughty Heroine - #CharacterInterview #BDSM @PebblesLacasse

Woman suspended in bondage


Pebbles LaCasse: Hello, and welcome! Today, I am interviewing Beth McDavid, one of the main characters in my new book, My Wife & Master Jake.

This book, if you haven’t read it yet, is an insightful story about a couple’s journey into the world of submission, dominance and self-discovery. It’s sexy, taboo, and takes you into the minds of both dom and sub, by each sharing the role of main character. The story is told in such a way that it’s not all about the sex. I tried to take the reader into the minds of Beth and Jake during some of the most in-depth, sexual, mental and emotional situations. I loved writing this book. It’s not just an erotic novel, not by far.

Here is a quick rundown on what My Wife & Master Jake is about.
Henry desires for his wife to be ravished by his sexually dominant co-worker and friend. After his urging, and Jake’s guarantee that she can walk away at any time, Beth agrees to play along. Her sessions with him test her mentally, physically and emotionally. But is Henry willing to do the same for her?

Okay, so let’s get to the interview. Hello, Beth. You must be excited about the book’s recent release. I know I am.

Beth McDavid: Hello, Pebbles. Yes, I am excited and anxious.

PL: Why anxious?

BM: Now that people will be reading all about my sexual adventures with Jake, I’m feeling a bit self-conscious. I’m nervous about people judging me.

PL: As a writer, people judge me, especially for putting my characters in taboo sexual situations. This book is smoking hot! Sizzling, sexy, and the readers will be jealous of all the orgasms you had.

BM: He’s very good at what he does.

PL: So, tell everyone a bit about your life before Jake entered the picture.

BM: My life was great, still is. I’m married to Henry McDavid. We’ve been together for almost twenty years. We have no children--didn’t want any. We have busy careers and didn’t want to give that up. Henry is a chief financial officer for an external auditing firm. I’m a writer, and work from home.

PL: How did you meet Jake?

BM: Technically, we met in a dark room inside your imagination, but in the book, my husband introduced me to him at a work function. Right after he did, he scurried off to go talk to someone else, leaving Jake and me staring at each other. He’s absolutely dreamy. I could stare at him all day long. Don’t tell him I said that.

PL: I won’t, but he is likely to read this interview.

BM: Yes, he will, and he’ll tease me about it. That’s okay, maybe he’ll reward me.

PL: Hey, Jake, if you’re reading this, I think you’re dreamy too! Okay back to the interview. Is that when he propositioned on you?

BM: Yeah, and it shocked me. He was so forward. At first, I thought he was just being nice, but soon, it became all too real. He asked me to meet him for lunch at a cafĂ©. I wasn’t going to go, but when I told Henry about Jake’s proposal, he urged me to go meet him. Him and Henry are great friends. They set it up. Henry knew Jake was into BDSM and wasn’t a blabbermouth, so he would keep the affair secret. Henry would get excited every time he thought about Jake dominating me.

PL: You met with Jake and he talked his way into your curious mind, and you went home with him. Were you scared?

BM: I was so nervous that I almost turned the car around several times on the short drive to his house. When we got there, I was shaking so much that I thought I would fall down.

PL: Tell us about the first time with him.

BM: Oh, wow! Yes, incredible! After asking me to strip naked, he bound my hands over my head and tied them to a dangling chain from the ceiling. I was standing. He didn’t punish me much at all that first time. He spanked me a bit, pulled my nipples, but he wanted to break me in slowly. It worked, because I was hooked and needed to know more, experience more, feel more.

PL: Tell us about when Henry got to watch the action.

BM: I won’t tell you the whole story, but he enjoyed it very much, all by himself. I think everyone knows what I mean.

PL: He got handsy with himself. Who wouldn’t? Watching something like that play out would be too much to bear without relieving some tension. For the people reading this—the scene in the office… Whew!

BM: It was spontaneous, and we all loved it!

PL: Tell us about your feelings of guilt.

BM: I felt guilty at times. I was having sex with another man. Henry kept telling me that he enjoyed knowing I was getting ‘taken care of’ while he was in a boring board meeting.

PL: But you set him up with someone, didn’t you?

BM: Yes, I did. I’m not going to tell what happened because I think everyone should read the book.

PL: I’ll just say that three is company but four is a party and let your imaginations soar. Beth, I want to thank you for coming here to talk with me about your starring role in my new book, My Wife & Master Jake.

BM: Thank you for interviewing me, Pebbles. This was a lot of fun.

PL: I hope everyone reads this book - My Wife & Master Jake by me, Pebbles Lacasse. It’s available for purchase on Amazon, FREE on KU, and you can buy the book as a paperback, for all the paper junkies. No judgement--I’m a paper junkie. I just love holding an actual book in my hands. You'll find the BUY link and a CONTEST link below my steam excerpt.



Excerpt (X rated)

Tell me what you want, Beth.”

What does he want me to say? Does he want details like how fast or slow to fuck me? Perhaps just a rough description. “Make love to me.”

He frowns. “No, I won’t ever do that. Your husband can make love to you. I’m available strictly for sexual pleasure but definitely not lovemaking. If you’re hoping for more than what I’m offering, you’ll be greatly disappointed.”

“Oh, no! That’s not what I meant, exactly.” How can I not find the right words to describe what I want from him right now? I am a writer, goddammit!

“Beth, in this room, I need you to be specific. What do you want?” I simply shrug, not sure of what to say. “Do you want me to lick or fuck your pussy? Fuck your ass again? Stimulate you another way, perhaps? I don’t often ask, so take advantage. I do what I want within her boundaries. Because I don’t know you well enough to know what you want, I will ask you this one time. What do you want, Beth?”

“Um, I’d like to take you in my mouth.”

“Do you want it to be forced, or should I let you have all the control?”

“A little of both, maybe,” I reply with a shyness that’s unnecessary at this point.

“I don’t ever want you to be coy with me. If you want something and I ask you to speak, answer me precisely; otherwise, I’ll do what I want, and you might not like it.” He insists, “Get down on your knees and tell me you want to suck my cock.”

“Yes, Sir,” I say while sliding my weary body off the bed and onto my knees in front of him. He holds his cock in his fist. I’m looking up at him with my lips parted, ready to take him. He’s looking down at my gaping mouth. He puts two fingers in and slides them along my tongue until they are in past his knuckles. I watch him lick his lips. His eyes admire the depth his fingers have reached. He’s pleased with my ability to evade gagging. He pulls his fingers out, then slides them back in, but now there are three fingers at the back of my tongue. I open my throat and force my tongue against my bottom jaw to prevent me from gagging. I don’t want him to see me as an incapable woman.

“Again, tell me what you want.”

With his fingers still deep in my mouth, I do my best to say, “I want to suck your cock.”

After sliding his fingers from my mouth, Jake says, “This should be fun.” His smile lifts the corner of his mouth as he puts the head of his cock between my lips and tells me, “Suck just that much.”

I tighten my lips around the mushroom head and suck gently, teasing his hole with my tongue. I watch his facial twitches as my lips work the tip of his prick. He bites his bottom lip while stroking the back of my head with his hand. He lifts his chin and looks straight ahead as if to distract his thoughts from my actions. I start rocking my head forward and back, taking more of him in my mouth each time.

Suddenly, Jake grabs my hair and yanks my head back. He bends down until his face is nearly touching mine. “You only suck what I offer you. Don’t be so fucking greedy.”

He stands back up while my heart pounds, my eyes wide open, fighting back nervous tears. Why was he so angry with me? I was sucking his cock. Isn’t that what men like? I open my mouth and wait for him to put exactly how much he wants to in my mouth. Why am I so upset about disappointing him? He didn’t hit me or anything.
Fucking get it together, Beth!

He whispers reassuring words. “Don’t cry. You’re stronger than that. You have the power to make it all stop. Do you want to stop?” I shake my head. “You’ll learn to follow instructions. If I tell you to do something, you do it how I say; nothing more, nothing less. When I say that I only want you to suck the tip of my cock, that’s all you’ll suck until I offer you more. Do you understand?”

I nod, still holding the tip of his cock between my lips. I return to sucking softly and licking the tip, staying conscious of how much I’m taking in. I no longer want to cry because he’s right; it’s my choice to be here, and I can leave if I want to.


About Me

Pebbles Lacasse writes tales of steamy romance. She loves taking the characters in her erotic novels on a rollercoaster ride of emotions as they explore their innermost thoughts and desires. She’s written books under several different genres and aliases, favouring erotic romance and BDSM.

Born and raised in southern Ontario, Pebbles never felt a need to stray too far. She still resides in the area with her husband of many years. Unfortunately, their two adult children have moved away to further their educations and careers. Being very family oriented, their absence is greatly missed. Thankfully, internet keeps them feeling close.

Pebbles loves her family, her animals and the close friends that have stuck by her through good times and bad.

Follow Pebbles


Newsletter sign-up http://eepurl.com/dHMwqf






Buy the book!


Contest

Win a free swag package, including an autographed copy of MW&MJ:

4 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations on the new release, Pebbles!

It sounds as hot as all your tales.

Larry Archer said...

"Your husband can make love to you. I’m available strictly for sexual pleasure but definitely not lovemaking." - Jake has the correct attitude with Beth and that should put her husband at ease. It's nice to see that he knows the difference between making love and sex.

I liked the concept of interviewing one of the characters in the story. That made for a good read. I'm going to grab a copy from KU for my Kindle. Good luck with the story.

Karinski said...

congratulations on your new release, I've enjoyed the interview and wow, I hope to get to this book soon.

Marle said...

Wonderful take on an interview of ur book character. I have not read that before and it was really insightful.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)