Sunday, March 3, 2019

Celebrate Smashwords Read-an-Ebook Week! #discount #ebooks #Smashwords



Starting today, Smashwords – the world’s foremost marketplace for indie authors – is celebrating Read-an-Ebook week. I have lots of titles published with them, and for the next week, they’re all 50% off! This includes all four volumes of my outrageous Vegas Babes series, my lesbian fantasy The Witches of Gloucester, and my Asian Adventures series. 
 



In case you haven’t purchased from Smashwords before, you can download your books in any format you prefer, including mobi (Kindle), epub, pdf and more.

To see all my sale books, visit my profile page:


And books that are normally 99 cents are all free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)