Monday, December 21, 2015

Lisabet's December News

Holiday Greetings

Happy Holidays to all my readers and friends! It's been a while since I've done a newsletter. Now I have lots of stuff to share.

New and Upcoming Releases

I have a couple of new titles out since I last updated my news. Just before Halloween, I released Coming in Costume, a collection of three linked erotic romance stories featuring the same characters: submissive Isabella, her husband and master Greg, and Greg's best friend James. The title story is a Halloween role-playing tale set in the famous Museum of Natural History in New York City. For the winter holidays, I've penned another, longer tale about this trio, entitled A Contract for Christmas. You can find blurbs and excerpts for both over at my Books page.
I've also contributed to a couple of recent Coming Together projects. You can find my story Snow Bound in Coming Together: Strange Shifters
, edited by Lynn Townsend. I'm in the middle of reading this book now–it's fantastic!. Also three of my poems appear in Ashley Lister's new collection Coming Together: In Verse. The former volume benefits Bat World Sanctuary, the latter Hope for Paws. If you're animal lover, pick up one or both of these great collections.
I've finished editing and writing new material for the grand re-release of my first two novels by Totally Bound. Both Raw Silk and Incognito have new chapters and gorgeous new covers. They'll be release early in 2016.
Finally, I'm down to the wire on The Gazillionaire and the Virgin. I have to finish it by the end of 2015 in order to meet my scheduled release date. I've been working with the wonderful Willsin Rowe on the cover, but it's not final yet so I can't share it. Stay tuned!

Free Reading and Other News

I've added new full length story to my free reading section, an erotic romance treatment of a favorite fairy tale entitled Shorn. I also added a new poem, To Kathy. Well, it's not really new–it dates from 1977–but it's unusual in that it captures an early attraction to another woman.

I've been busy on Twitter, trying to get the word out about what I am up to. I am still not sure how effective a channel this is, but I do know that my average number of blog hits has almost doubled. So I guess it's worth something!

I'll repeat my offer from my last newsletter. If you sign up to follow me on Twitter, I'll send you a free ebook, your choice of any of my Excessica or self-published titles. Just follow me (@lisabetsarai), then shoot me a tweet. Tell me what book you'd like (Exposure, Bangkok Noir, D&S Duos 1-4,Fourth World, The Antidote, or Slush) and where to send it. It's that simple!

I am also looking for people to join my reviewer street team. You can get free copies of any of my books, in return for posting a review on Goodreads, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble. Interested? Email me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com. Or send me a tweet!

Finally, as a gift to my readers, I'm giving away free copies of A Contract for Christmas. All you have to do is email me at contest [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com and ask. I'll send you a coupon you can use to download the book in the format of your choice. But hurry! This offer expires on December 31st!

Lisabet's Pick of the Month

My December pick of the month is Zenobia Renquist's First Chapter blog. Come read the first chapters from dozens of erotica and erotic romance books! A couple of months ago she featured the first chapter from my erotic thriller Exposure. It's a great place to find your next book (or ten!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)