Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Release! A Contract for Christmas

I’m excited to announce that my new holiday BDSM erotic romance, A Contract for Christmas, is now available. This story features the same characters as my Halloween release, Coming in Costume. In this installment, Bella, Greg and James move on to a new phase in their rather complicated relationship.

I don’t normally write series, but for some reason these characters have grabbed meperhaps because I really identify with my heroine!

Oh, and of course I have a giveaway to celebrate the release. Read the blurb and the excerpt, then leave me a comment letting me know what you think. I’ll draw two winners, each of whom will get a copy of Coming in Costume. Once you’ve read how these characters got started, I hope you’ll want to find out more.



This Christmas, Santa demands more than milk and cookies.

Isabella plans to surprise her husband and master Greg with an intimate Christmas Eve dinner for two. She’s left with only her fantasies of Greg’s dominance to keep her company, though, when a blizzard strands him at an airport a thousand miles away. Then her husband’s best friend James shows up at her door. Over the past year, Greg has invited James to participate in some of their kinky scenes, but Bella has never been alone with the sexy entrepreneur. Should she let him in and risk surrendering to his quiet authority without her master’s permission?

Greg resolves her doubts in an unexpected phone call, ordering her to fulfill James’s every desire. Ever obedient, Bella complies, and James rewards her with a night of soul-searing pleasure. When Greg returns on Christmas morning, he appears unfazed by her powerful new connection to his friend. Instead, he offers Bella an outrageous gift, one she’s not sure she dares accept.

Buy Links

(all formats)



Kobo, Barnes and Noble and more coming soon!

Excerpt

Don’t whine, Bella. You know I’d be there if I could.”

Distance or the foul weather interfered with the signal. My master’s voice sounded scratchy as an old vinyl record.

I blinked away tears. “I’m sorry. It’s just—well, I miss you so much.” Greg had been on the West Coast for just three days, but it felt like an eternity. Three days without his loving, mocking smile. Three days without his expert touch. Three days without coming, too, though I’d gladly relinquish my orgasms in return for his company.

I miss you too, little one. Believe me, this isn’t my preferred way to spend Christmas Eve—stuck at O’Hare with thousands of frustrated travelers and their screaming kids.” He spoke more softly. “I’d much rather be at home fucking my slave.”

Even through the static, his voice melted me. So intimate, and so proprietary. He certainly knew how to push my buttons. I grinned despite my disappointment, as I watched snowflakes cartwheel outside the window of our tenth floor condo.

But there are some things even I can’t control,” he continued, with a rueful chuckle.

I’ll make it up to you, sir—when you finally get home.” The snow transformed, minute by minute, from a lazy tumble of individual crystals to a white curtain whipped by the rising wind.

I’ll make sure you do, slut.”

Oh, sir…” My nipples snapped into tight knots under my dress. My damp pussy clenched. My mind started spinning images of how he might fulfill that promise. I forgot, for a moment, the candles waiting to be lit, the wine chilling in the bar fridge and the wild-rice-stuffed Cornish hens browning in the oven. Greg could do that to me—could turn me into a creature of pure want, without even touching me. He was a thousand miles away, but he might as well have been whispering in my ear.



Don't forget to leave a comment with your email!
You could win a copy of Coming in Costume!

9 comments:

Debby said...

What a great cover. Loved the post as well.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Diane V said...

Sounds like a sizzling story. dvice58@hotmail.com

Kathleen O said...

Now this is a story that can get you some heat for Christmas...

Colleen C. said...

Congrats on your latest release and Happy Holidays Lisabet! greenshamrock at cox dot net :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kick-off to a great series! paganlady0505@gmail.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Actually, the series begins with the three stories in Coming in Costume.

And now I'm thinking about a Valentine's installment...!

kaisquared said...

Bring on the Valentines version if it is as hot as this one! emmasmom69 AT gmail DOT com

bn100 said...

festive cover

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations to Pagan Lady, my winner for this drawing.

Thanks to all of you who participated! And Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)