Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Sunday Snog from CAT TOY

Greetings!

This Sunday, I thought I'd share a snippet from the latest chapter in my free shifter serial, Cat Toy, which I just posted a few days ago. You can find the whole story so far (five chapters) on the free reading page of my website.

Of course there's lots of other stories there too. Every month, in conjunction with my newsletter and website update, I try to add some new free fiction for your delectation. And in case you're not on my mailing list - you might be interested to know that I run a new contest every month, too.

This month, I'm giving away a custom story - an erotica or romance tale written to your specifications, with your ideal heroes or heroines, genre and setting. For details, go here

As usual, my kiss is only one of many being shared as part of the Sunday Snog tradition. For more delicious snoggery, visit Victoria Blisse and follow the other authors' links.

And now, on with the snog!


 
 By the time I'd finished my ablutions, the other room was silent. Wrapping my body in a towel, I risked cracking the door open.

Shadows filled the apartment. The lamps were still off. As my eyes adapted, however, I saw a male figure seated in the chair by the window, hunched over with his head in his hands.

"Tom!" Rushing to his side, I gathered him in my arms, his curly head pillowed on my breasts. Although he didn't resist, he also didn't reciprocate. Instead, he slumped against me, motionless, as though all the energy had drained from his powerful body. I barely felt the electricity that normally kindled when our skins touched.

His scent rose around me and my pussy twitched to life, but I knew that right now, sex wasn't what Tom needed.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay." I stroked his curly head, unsure how to counter his apparent weakness. "I'll take care of you, Tom. Don't worry...you'll be fine..."

"Fine?" His voice was bitter, edged with despair. "I'm cursed. Damned. How could I ever be 'fine'?"

He raise his face to mine. Tears brimmed in his luminous eyes. A vast wave of pity surged through me. I bent to kiss him, trying to pour my strength into him.

Our mouths met. Desire flickered underneath my boundless compassion. I let my tongue play along the soft seam where his lips pressed together. After momentary resistance, he opened to me, allowing me to take what I craved. At first, he was passive. I persevered, though, and before long he was kissing me in return, running his hands along my arms and gently fondling my breasts. My body awakened, little bursts of lightning racing through my limbs to my dampening sex.

The night came back to me, in vivid detail. I remembered the joy, the sense of connection. This man was made for me. I had to save him.

Tom finally broke the kiss and leaned back with a sigh. "Ah, Shaina! I should never have allowed you near me. But I was so very lonely... I wasn't thinking straight. Now I've put you in danger too."

"Danger? What kind of danger?" I reached over to flick the switch on my reading lamp, so I could read his expressions. Then I seated myself cross - legged at his feet and clasped his hands in mine. "Tell me, Tom. Tell me everything."

"You won't believe me."

"How could I not believe after - after what I saw this morning?"

His brows knotted together. "I never wanted you to see - I was careless..."

"But I did see. And now I know, at least something about you. But I don't know enough to help you out of whatever trouble you're in. Tell me the whole truth. I promise I'll keep it private, if that's what you want. And I promise I won't be shocked."

Tom's lush mouth twisted in a grimace of disgust. "You might not be able to keep that promise. But never mind. You've asked. I'll tell you."

He stared off into the distance, above my head. "I was born in a small town in coastal Maine, about seven years ago."

"Seven years...?"

"I was born a cat."

****

Read more!

2 comments:

Victoria Blisse said...

Intriguing! Love the emotion in this kiss.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kiss was moving.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)