Sunday, November 25, 2012

A F/F Snog from Nasty Business

Books We Love has just released Nasty Business, a BDSM erotic novel with something for everyone...!

The book includes M/f, F/m and F/f scenes - even a little bit of M/M. It also offers several romantic relationships, though it doesn't fit the classic romance mold because there's too much action involving secondary characters.

Anyway, I've decided to pull this week's snog from the new book. Furthermore, I'm giving away a free copy to one lucky person who comments! Don't forget to leave your email address.

Oh, and you can read another snog from the book - M/F - here!

Once you've read and commented, slide over to Victoria Blisse's page and sample the other snogs from this week's authors!






Blurb

All's fair in lust and business

Ruby Maxwell Chen, lovely and ruthless CEO of a huge British business empire, is used to getting her way. When she encounters the strangely charismatic American entrepreneur Rick Martell, though, she wonders if she hasn't finally met her match.

From the trendy clubs of London to the Hollywood Hills, Ruby and Rick compete for ownership of a strategic factory in Malaysia. Neither has any qualms about using sexual wiles to smooth the path to success. Neither anticipates that their mutual attraction will turn into something far more intense and difficult to control.

As their struggle for dominance escalates, they draw their employees and associates into their outrageous power games. The stakes could scarcely be higher, as Ruby and Rick play for the ultimate prize: a night of total physical surrender.
 
Excerpt

The sun bakes my skin. I can feel the rays tracing paths of heat across my shoulders, my buttocks, my calves. It is soothing, soporific. I find myself drifting, my thoughts comfortably vague, my body washed in appealing sensation. I'm half-dreaming, remembering Liu's caresses, hearing his suggestive whispers.

A sharp floral scent teases me awake. I turn toward Luna. She lies on her side, chin propped on her hand, watching me with an intensity that sends electricity up my spine. I trace the sinuous line of her body with my eyes, admiring the way her hips flow away from her waist and then recede into the gentler curves of her thighs. Her arms and legs are fleeced with golden down that stirs slightly in the moving air. One platinum tress hangs over her shoulder and dangles between her breasts.

My chest is tight with nervousness, yet there is a dream-like inevitability about all of this. Luna lets her hand trail over her body, brushing her nipples on the way down to the cleft between her thighs and sending a bolt of lightning to my sex. Her pubic hair is so fair that her mound almost seems naked. Her coral-hued lips are clearly visible, even before she parts them with her fingers.  Her gaze holds mine as her hand travels upward again, smearing her juices over her belly, pinching the swollen buds of her nipples. It is I who moans when she inserts one sticky finger into her mouth and sucks upon it.

"You're so beautiful, Margaret," she murmurs, dipping once again into the well of honey between her legs. "I want you so much. Don't you want me?" She holds her hand out to me, appealing, almost waif-like. Without thinking, I take her proffered fingers into my mouth.

Her taste is simultaneously strange and familiar. Pungent, salty, rich, wild, embarrassing and forbidden. My own juices spill over in response. She sees the evidence of my excitement and smiles at my silent answer.  Lightly, she gathers a droplet from my thighs and licks it off her finger. Her eyes close as she savors me, and I am reminded of some flaxen-haired medieval angel, consumed by mystic ecstasy. 
Sudden, fierce lust shatters my dreamy composure. I want her, want to take her, use her, devour her.

Slipping off my chaise, I kneel at her side and take her face in my hands. Then I suck her into a long, violent kiss that leaves us both breathless. With one hand I am twisting her nipple, while the other probes her drenched pussy. I've never done anything like this before, and yet I know what I am doing, know from touching myself how to touch her.

Luna whimpers under my assault, arches her body and tries to force my fingers deeper insider her. "Oh, yes, please, yes…"

"You like this, Luna?" She can't answer, she's too far gone, but I know that I am giving her what she wants. I've found the slippery nub of her clit. I roll it between my thumb and forefinger, kneading and twisting, pulling until her hips rise right off the chaise trying to follow. I am not gentle; she does not want gentleness.

I release her clit, giving her a moment's respite, then press my palm against her mound and push all four fingers into her cunt. She screams and I feel the shudders gathering in her flesh. I remove my hand completely. She whimpers in frustration, then sighs as I slip my index finger back into her folds and wiggle it playfully.

Her depths are lined with slick velvet. As I explore her, she shivers and moans. "More, please! More!" I lean down and take a cherry nipple between my lips, marveling at the nubby texture of the swollen flesh against my tongue. So sweet, so juicy, I cannot help biting down on that lush morsel. Luna yells and writhes against my hand. She grabs it by the wrist and tries to force all my fingers into her soaked cunt.

"Nasty girl," I say, pulling away from her. Her nipples pout insolently. On a whim, I slap one breast with an open palm. My own skin stings as I watch hers redden. Her eyes are closed, her lips half-open. As an experiment, I lay stinging blow on the opposite breast. Her pelvis jerks and grinds in response.

 She wants it hard, wants it rough. I see this with sudden clarity. And I want to give it to her.

2 comments:

Tabitha Rayne said...

Lovely scene for a Sunday morning...ahhh x

Lisabet Sarai said...

Tabitha, since you were the only commenter - you win! Now I have to try and find an email address for you!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)