Saturday, November 28, 2015

Where No Man Has Gone Before

I’m rounding out the week with an excerpt from another recent Coming Together release, Coming Together Outside the Box. This volume, edited by speculative erotica author and podcast publisher Nobilis Reed, benefits the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation, an organization dedicated to finding a cure for this vicious and unrelenting cancer.

The theme for this anthology is “pioneers”. The contributors have interpreted this in a variety of ways. My own story, written expressly for this collection, is a humorous tale of a shy young man who finally dares to cross-dress at a Star Trek convention.

Leave a comment with your email and you could win a copy of my speculative erotica story The Antidote. And remember, there’s a grand prize of $40 up for grabs. The more blog posts where you leave comments, the more likely you are to win! Plus every participant has a special prize for you at his or her blog.

You’ll find a bit from “To Boldly Go” below. Links to all the hop posts follow.

Thanks for participating in the Thanks-Giving Back blog hop, by the way. I hope you enjoyed it. (I hope you bought some of our altruistic erotica books, too! They make great holiday presents!) We’ll announce the grand prize winner next week.



You’ve got to be kidding! No way am I going to EnterCon in drag!”

My best friend Lorelei bats her mascara-laden lashes. “You know you want to....”

Yeah, well, I want to get up close and personal with Benedict Cumberbatch, too. It’s not going to happen!”

Lo assumes a well-practiced pout. “But you’d make such a great Uhura. Come on! You’ve done it before.”

Sure, I’ve dressed up in some of your less slutty outfits and gone clubbing with you. But this is different. Despite George Takei, Trek cons aren’t exactly gay friendly. Remember last year, in Tulsa? The crowd almost killed that Kirk and Spock when they found the two in a slash scene.”

That was God forsaken Oklahoma, Jeremy! Nothing like that’s going to happen in San Jose!” She flashes me a deceptively innocent smile. “Anyway, by the time I’m done with you, it’ll be impossible to tell you’re not a girl.”

A little thrill sings through me at that – Lo knows me all too well. It’s not that I want to be a woman. I mean, I’d never go under the knife. I’m very happy with my dick, thank you very much. But I love the way I feel in female clothing – pretty, flirtatious, desirable, far bolder than the meek, nerdy web developer I am in the real world. Just imagining myself as the tall, dignified, curvy starship lieutenant has me half hard. It would be pretty tough to hide my excitement if I were to actually go along with Lorelei’s scheme.

Yeah, I know most drag queens hide their junk between their legs, but that’s just too uncomfortable for me. I don’t plan to enter a bikini contest or anything. A pair of elasticized control panties keeps my bulge fairly discreet.

I’ve got a red velour shift that will be perfect. It flares at the hips and will be plenty long enough to cover your crotch.”

Lorelei, you’re impossible!” My blush probably doesn’t show under my dark skin, but hot embarrassment makes me squirm. Lorelei shoots a pointed glance at the obvious swelling in my jeans.

Blog Hop Links

Sunday 22 November



Monday 23 November



Tuesday 24 November


Wednesday 25 November


Thursday 26 November



Friday 27 November


Saturday 28 November


9 comments:

Debby said...

Nice excerpt to get us wanting more. Love the cover.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Sacchi Green said...

Great excerpt!

Colleen C. said...

Great snippet!

orelukjp0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
orelukjp0 said...

I never realized bile duct cancer can originate in so many places. Very informative website.
Thank you for the great excerpt.

orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

bn100 said...

interesting info

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Sal said...

I am so going to buy this. It really seems good. flubber2kool@gmail.com

kaisquared said...

Love the excerpt, I have to read more to find out how the unconventional convention went.

emmasmom69 AT gmail DOT com

Debby said...

Loved the excerpt and I love the cover. Thanks
debby236 at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)