Friday, November 27, 2015

Release Day for Another Coming Together Title

In keeping with our blog hop theme of giving thanks, I’m grateful to announce the release of yet another Coming Together book in which I had a hand. Coming Together In Verse, edited by Ashley Lister, collects the poems of many erotic authors (including yours truly). I was fascinated to see the list of contributors, many of whom I know but whose poetry I’ve never encountered. 

 

All proceeds from the book will support the animal rescue charity Hope for Paws.

Anyway, the book is out today. You can find details and buy links here:


And just to whet your appetite, I’ll give you a short poem that I wrote under Ashley’s tutelage. (It’s not in the book. I want you to buy the book!) If you leave a comment (with your email), you could win a copy of my story The Last Amanuensis, which also includes a sample of my poetry.

Restraint (Rondeau)

My hands are tied, but were I free
I'd suck your cock and sip your pee;
I'd spread my lips so you could sense
the aromatic evidence
of what your voice can do to me.

My flesh and heart in heat agree.
Unlock them both; you hold the key
to joy and anguish, both intense.
My hands are tied.

You think me lost. Why can't you see?
If you should claim the whole of me
as yours, I'd offer no defense.
But you're a gentleman, and hence,
my ring makes all this fantasy.
My hands are tied.


Thanks-Giving Back Hop Links

Sunday 22 November



Monday 23 November



Tuesday 24 November


Wednesday 25 November


Thursday 26 November



Friday 27 November


Saturday 28 November


9 comments:

Debby said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Loved the poem and I am not usually fond of poems. Another wonderful post.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

There aren't too many venues for erotic poetry these days, so this anthology definitely fills a need!

Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(Dot)com

Unknown said...

Very sensuous.

bn100 said...

nice poem

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

orelukjp0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
orelukjp0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
orelukjp0 said...

Thank you for the wonderful poem. You are an extremely talented writer doing both books and poetry. Not everyone can.

orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

Sal said...

I'm working my way backwards buying every book. It's fun. flubber2kool@gmail.com

kaisquared said...

Enjoyed your poem. Apparently there is yet another anthology I have to read.

emmasmom69 AT gmail DOT com

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)