Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Snog #191: The Ingredients of Bliss


Sunday greetings! Per tradition, I’ve got another kiss excerpt for you today. In last month’s VIP email list contest, I gave two winners copies of the books of their choice. I was delighted that both of them chose The Ingredients of Bliss. So I thought I’d pull this week’s snog from that source.

If you’d like to be included in this month’s VIP giveaway, by the way, all you have to do is send me an email asking me to add you to the list. I do at least one contest monthly, exclusively for those of you kind enough to join. You can reach me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com.

When you’re done with my snog, head back to Victoria’s Sunday Snog page for lots more sexy Sunday kisses!



I struggled to organize my thoughtsnot an easy task when given that he had two fingers inserted between my pussy lips, stroking and burrowing into my folds.

Wellbefore we met, I would never have thought Id enjoywell, you knowthe things we do.

He arched an eyebrow. “Things? Be specific, please.”

After all this time together, he could still make me blush. And I knew it amused him to see my pale cheeks grow pink with embarrassment.

Come on. You know what Im talking about. Spankings. Being tied up. Submission.I sat up straighter, seeking a bit of dignity.Ive always been assertive to the point of being bossy. Nobody would ever believe that I could be a submissive. I cant believe it.

But it seems to be true,” he commented, punctuating his statement with a hard twist to my nipple.

Lightning shot from that tender nub down to my equally swollen clit.

You love it when I use you. Even the pain.

I nodded.So after three months with you, Im getting used to the idea that Im sexually submissive. Then I find myself getting turned on when I order Etienne around. Whats going on? I dont know whether Im really a top, just pretending to be submissive, or really a bottom who happens to like the idea of dominating her boss.

Harry leaned in for a fruit-flavored kiss. Meanwhile, he kneaded my breasts like bread dough, further leavening my arousal. I flung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, grateful for the moment to be unbound so that I could run my palms over his smooth shoulders and down his solid back. His mouth swept me back into a state of dizzying lust. By the time he released me, Id almost forgotten what wed been discussing.

You worry too much, love.Harry ran his fingers through his tangled locks then stretched out on the bed next to me.Why not just express your desires, wherever they lead you?

You know the way I am, Harry. I need to understand. I like to be in control of myself and the situation.

With sudden strength, he caught my wrists in one of his big hands and dragged my arms over my head. Would he bind me again? Did I want him to? Did it matter?

2 comments:

Colleen C. said...

Happy Sunday Lisabet!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks so much, Colleen! Same to you!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)