Monday, November 29, 2010

And the Winners Are....

Hello, everyone! I'm back from Japan (very interesting trip - I'll have more in future blog posts!) and one of my first orders of business was to pick winners from my guest-a-thon. So, if I could have a drum-roll, please... Here are the winners, selected from all those (other than the post author) who left comments on a particular day:

November 20 - Charmaine Gordon

November 21 - Nina Pierce

November 22 - Sweet Vernal Zephyr

November 24 - Fichen1

November 25 - Colleen

November 27 - Debby

November 28 - Kelly

November 29 - Jennifer P.

Congratulations to all! Since your prize is an autographed print book, I will need your postal addresses for shipping. Please email me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com and give me the details so that I can get your books into the mail!

Meanwhile, my randomly-selected grand prize winner is Katsrus. Please email me so that I will know where to send your ebook three-pack.

Thanks to all who participated and kept things lively at Beyond Romance while I was gone! And a hearty thank you to my guests, who contributed such enjoyable posts.

6 comments:

katsrus said...

What a happy day! Thank you so much! Emailed me. Congrats to the other winners.
Sue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Thanks so much and I'm glad you had a safe trip!

Mindy said...

Welcome back Lisabet & Congrats winners:)

Mindy :)

Unknown said...

Yes, Welcome back, Lisabet and congratulations to the lucky winners.

Colleen said...

Welcome back!!! Thank you so much for the win! Congrats to all of the other winners! :)

Janice Seagraves said...

Welcome back. I hope you had a great time.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)