Monday, November 29, 2010

And the Winners Are....

Hello, everyone! I'm back from Japan (very interesting trip - I'll have more in future blog posts!) and one of my first orders of business was to pick winners from my guest-a-thon. So, if I could have a drum-roll, please... Here are the winners, selected from all those (other than the post author) who left comments on a particular day:

November 20 - Charmaine Gordon

November 21 - Nina Pierce

November 22 - Sweet Vernal Zephyr

November 24 - Fichen1

November 25 - Colleen

November 27 - Debby

November 28 - Kelly

November 29 - Jennifer P.

Congratulations to all! Since your prize is an autographed print book, I will need your postal addresses for shipping. Please email me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com and give me the details so that I can get your books into the mail!

Meanwhile, my randomly-selected grand prize winner is Katsrus. Please email me so that I will know where to send your ebook three-pack.

Thanks to all who participated and kept things lively at Beyond Romance while I was gone! And a hearty thank you to my guests, who contributed such enjoyable posts.

6 comments:

katsrus said...

What a happy day! Thank you so much! Emailed me. Congrats to the other winners.
Sue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Thanks so much and I'm glad you had a safe trip!

Mindy said...

Welcome back Lisabet & Congrats winners:)

Mindy :)

Ginger Simpson said...

Yes, Welcome back, Lisabet and congratulations to the lucky winners.

Colleen said...

Welcome back!!! Thank you so much for the win! Congrats to all of the other winners! :)

Janice said...

Welcome back. I hope you had a great time.

Post a Comment