Monday, August 1, 2022

One more kiss – #MMRomance #ParanormalRomance #Italy @Parr_Books

Dragon Bridge cover

By ED Parr (Guest Blogger)

Thank you for inviting me to your blog with my new release MM romance release, Dragon Bridge, from Evernight Publishing

I first started thinking about this story around two years ago when I saw a shadow across the full moon that looked like a dragon. It was a dark gray cloud, but it captured my imagination and for a year, I considered a plot that might work that sight into a story and so the legend of Ponte Drago, (Dragon Bridge) was born.

It still took me a year to write Dragon Bridge, weaving my legend through the love story to provide the background for characters.

I researched Italy, where the bulk of the story takes place, a little, just enough to imagine places that might exist, but not enough to describe existing towns as I wrote that might take away from the mysterious element I wanted in the story. I’d love to visit Italy for the art that exists there … maybe one day.

My lovely hero Key Alder is an ordinary guy, worn down by life as many people are. Naturally, I’m in love with him, as I am with all my characters. We meet him when he’s struggling emotionally with his work. His journey through this love story allows him to find his lost confidence and in the end, huge courage.

Claudio Di Fiore, my other hero, as Key Alder puts it, is gorgeous and enigmatic. I think, right now, he is one of my favorite characters from any of my MM romance stories. His love for Key is steadfast and fierce. He’s fearless until he falls in love with Key and then Claudio’s only fear is losing him.

The story is contemporary, gay, MM romance, fantasy, adventure, and paranormal romance.

I hope readers enjoy the legend and the love story as much as I loved writing it.

Blurb

Tired from his high stress work fighting cyber-crime, handsome, Key Alder takes a vacation on a beautiful Italian coast. He travels from one gorgeous town to another and after a perilous journey lost in the mountains, he settles into his hotel and relaxes.

In a beachside café, next to a warm pale-blue ocean, a performer hands out fliers for an arts festival in a mountain village. Lured by adventure, Key attends an evening performance of fire juggling acrobats in the legendary village piazza.

Beautiful, enigmatic Claudio Di Fiore, the star of the show, sees Key in the audience and is captured by a wonderful feeling he’s unaccustomed to.

Claudio wants Key.

Key is enchanted by Claudio.

A passionate love grows between the two men.

When Claudio’s mysterious ancient family threaten to tear them apart, will Key risk everything to stay with his loved one?

 

Excerpt

When the performance ended, Claudio ran his way. Empty-handed, he wasn’t collecting donations this time. He grabbed Key by a hand and pulled him along. “Come with me.”

Key followed, smiling at the urgency in Claudio’s voice.

Claudio led him into the lane on the opposite side of the plaza. Lit only by the glimmer of the main streetlights, the lane cloaked them in semi-darkness. Claudio gazed at him, holding both hands now. “I’ve not stopped thinking about you all night, all day. I’m desperate to kiss you.”

Key leaned to him and kissed his perfect lips.

Claudio slipped a hand around Key’s neck and an arm around his waist. He returned Key’s kiss with such passion, Key’s entire body tensed with sexual need.

Key slid a hand along Claudio’s muscled back. He murmured softly and lingered in the kiss, bringing his hand up to Claudio’s head to hold him there.

Claudio broke the kiss but kept his lips close to Key’s. He whispered. “This is heaven. Don’t stop kissing me. I can’t bear to lose your mouth on mine.”

Key’s thighs weakened. He swept his hands down to Claudio’s ass and thrust against him. His lower body contacted Claudio’s and he moaned low into Claudio’s kiss. “I feel the same.”

The beautiful man in his arms sighed as he kissed him. “I want you so much. I have to tell you. This, the way I feel about you, it’s new to me. Feel my heart.” He grabbed one of Key’s hands and pressed the palm to his chest.

Key gasped at the touch of Claudio’s fingers and the muscles beneath his hand. Claudio’s heart thumped. Key whispered between kisses. “My heart is racing, too. Claudio, the moment I saw you something happened to me…”

Claudio kissed him—surged against him.

A groan escaped Key at the feel of Claudio’s rock hard cock through his pants. He shifted his hips a little so that his own aching dick pressed on the hard column. He held Claudio’s face and kissed him, pouring tenderness into the embrace as seeds of love mingled with lust.

Key, we need to talk. You know, to find out things about each other. Have dinner with me tomorrow. Meet me. There’s a restaurant hotel in the valley. I don’t perform tomorrow night. It’s the fire eater’s spotlight.” He stopped whispering and kissed Key.

I’d love to have dinner with you.” Key answered a breath away from Claudio’s lips.

Claudio moved half a step away. He shook his head slowly. “I have to go. The troupe will wonder where I am. I don’t want to. I want to be here in your arms. The restaurant tomorrow night in the valley, 8:00, okay, it’s called Luna Blu.” He smiled.

Key nodded. “I’ll find it.” He grabbed Claudio close and hugged him tight. Then he let him go.

Claudio slipped his hand around Key’s jaw and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. “I just had to have one more kiss.” He turned to leave.

Key grasped his wrist.

Claudio looked back, his eyes dark and full of tenderness.

Key kissed him. “So did I. I’ll see you tomorrow night.” Claudio’s wrist slipped from his loosened grasp. He watched the beautiful man stride away.

Copyright E. D. Parr, Evernight Publishing 2022



BUY the book on new release special discount price from Evernight Publishing only

https://www.evernightpublishing.com/dragon-bridge-by-e-d-parr/

BUY the book elsewhere

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B6ZGLJ8H

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0B6ZGLJ8H

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B6ZGLJ8H

Siren Bookstrand, coming soon

KOBO

NOOK

Smashwords

Read snippet teasers on the ParrX gay romance blog

https://parrx.blogspot.com/2022/07/mark-your-calendars-mmromance-lovers.html

https://parrx.blogspot.com/2022/06/releasing-this-summer-from-evernightpub.html

Find E. D. Parr online

Evernight Publishing Page https://www.evernightpublishing.com/e-d-parr/

Find E. D. Parr’s all-time bestseller list and 30 day bestsellers on Siren Bookstrand https://www.bookstrand.com/ed-parr

Twitter https://twitter.com/parr_books

Amazon page https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01MUNJ3I8\

Blog https://parrx.blogspot.com

Facebook @parrbooks https://www.facebook.com/parrbooks/

3 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations on the new release! Hope it does really well.

Anonymous said...

Love the post, Lisabet :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting Dragon Bridge, Lisabet :-)

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)