Wednesday, November 10, 2021

I just wrote “The End”! #AmWriting #Series #Steampunk

Woman writing
Image by Colleen ODell from Pixabay

It has taken almost a year, but I’m finally finished with my new novel The Journeyman’s Trial, the second installment in my steampunk erotica series The Toymaker’s Guild. Of course there’s still editing to be done, not to mention creating the cover, thrashing out a blurb and so on. But the hardest part is finished!

I’m aiming for an early December release – it would make a perfect holiday gift for the more adventurous folk on your list...

Stay tuned!

(If you're curious about the series, check out my post from yesterday, which features a spicy excerpt from Book 1!)

https://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2021/11/at-moment-she-wanted-no-one-else.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)