Sunday, August 18, 2019

Just released! Free erotica anthology! #BDSM #Fetish #Fantasy


Crowd Pleaser cover

In the mood for some hot summer reading? Download a copy of my new short story collection Crowd Pleaser: Sexy Shorts. It’s available exclusively from Smashwords, and it’s completely free.

I’ve collected all the tales from my recent Free Reading Fest event into a single volume for your pleasure and convenience. You can get the book in whatever format you prefer: mobi/Kindle, epub, pdf, even plain text. And since it’s free, you’re welcome to share it with your friends.

In addition to ten lusciously erotic tales, Crowd Pleaser includes a coupon so you can buy my five-star erotic novella Hot Brides in Vegas for half price.



How can you resist? Go get your copy now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)