Sunday, August 5, 2018

Charity Sunday: ACLU and Planned Parenthood - #NoFamilySeparation #HumanRights #CharitySunday

Charity Sunday banner

It has been too long since I did a Charity Sunday. Today I’m focusing on the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which strictly speaking is not a charity. Because they engage in political advocacy, donations to ACLU are not tax-deductible.

I don’t care.

ACLU is on the front lines, working to reduce the impact of anti-immigrant policies in the U.S., including the separation of immigrant children from their parents. You can find out more here.

For every comment I receive on this post, I will donate one dollar to the ACLU. I know it’s not much—Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk have donated millions—but I have to believe that every bit helps.

Meanwhile, to entertain you, I’ve got a brief excerpt from Divided We Fall, a short story I wrote not long after the 2016 election. This is a story about minorities and the distrust between them. The book is available at all the usual outlets, and all proceeds from its sales go to Planned Parenthood, another organization that’s under attack by the current administration.

In fact – if you leave me a comment, I’ll donate a dollar to PPA also. Obviously, of course, I’d love you to buy the book!








It feels natural to move from eating to kissing. Giggling like kids, we lick the jerky grease from each other’s lips. His are full and plump, softer than Hai’s, but his stubble scratches my cheeks in a way no Viet man’s ever would. I seal his mouth with mine, tasting the sweet-tart remnants of his tomatoes. He threads his fingers through my hair, tugging at the roots while he consumes me. Each strand is a fuse, lighting firecrackers in my pussy.

I open to his probing tongue and give him control, at least for a while. Steel plunges deeper, thrusting hard, fucking me already though we’re still dressed. The thought arouses me so much I take back the initiative. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I use my weight to push him back onto the piled bedding. My lips slide away from his. I lap at his prickly chin, nibble along his jawline, plant tiny kisses at the pulse point of his throat. Gradually I work my way down his hairless, sticky chest, tasting tomato juice and sweat. When I run my tongue along the scar, he groans and grabs my ass, arching up to grind his swollen bulk against my clit. That makes me moan, at least until he flips me over and silences me with more kisses.

Hands in the darkness—my hands, his hands—fumble with zippers, claw at waistbands, shred the fabric we can’t push out of the way. Finally, there’s skin and heat and hardness, his cock an apt fit to his name, sliding into my liquid center. He moves like a vast wave, surging, cresting, breaking inside me, then gathering power once again. I rock on the swell of his relentless, delicious rhythm. Sometimes I drift, letting the pleasure sweep me out to sea. Sometimes I fight, gasping for breath, drowning in raw sensation.

* * * *

Don’t forget to leave your comment, please! Add your voice to the chorus condemning family separations.


13 comments:

Cheyenne Blue said...

Great stuff, Lisabet. I love your charity Sundays and these two charities are particularly timely.

Debby said...

Charity Sundays are so wonderful. Great post. Thanks

Sacchi Green said...

Such a hot scene! It's a good thing I have my air conditioner on.

orelukjp0 said...

Thank you for the great snipit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this!

--Trix

Marle said...

Thanks once again for ur writing and ur giving

Larry Archer said...

Thanks Lisabet, two organizations that really need our support. You're the greatest!

Mary said...

great post for a worthy cause :D

ELF said...

Kudos to you for supporting such worthy causes. Sorry it took me so long to comment!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great cause as always, Lisabet, well done!

Lindsey R. Loucks said...

Oh, this was hot! Thank you for all you do! <3

Fiona McGier said...

Sorry I'm so behind on my reading. School starts again today, and I'm subbing already for the next 3 days. Been doing some writing today, but taking a break, I caught up with some emails.

Separating children from their parents is torture in the extreme! Every play place I ever took my kids to, knew to put bracelets with matching numbers on the kids and on the parent. How can this have been overlooked as a solution? Unless there never was any intention of returning kids to their parents? In which case, shame on all of us for allowing this abomination to be done in our name! I support the Southern Poverty Law Center, but the ACLU is my next choice. And Planned Parenthood is my third.

Lisabet, were we separated at birth? :-D

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks so much to everyone who commented!

Rounding up as usual, I just donated $15 to ACLU and $15 to Planned Parenthood.

But it could be more... next time, get your friends and family to comment!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)