Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Snog #161: Better than Fifty Shades (really!)


First of all, let me congratulate Tameka. I drew her name as the winner of my contest last Sunday, and just sent her a copy of my most recent release, D&SDuos Book 2.

This week, since the world is all abuzz about the release of the FSOG movie, I thought I’d share a bit from my story of a BDSM virgin and her Master – my first novel, RawSilk. Okay, my heroine Kate isn’t a total sexual novice like the hapless Ana, but before she meets the charismatic Dom Gregory Marshall, she has zero experience with any sort of power exchange. In Gregory’s expert hands, to her shock and surprise, she discovers within herself an unsuspected desire to surrender herself – body and soul.

Sound interesting? I’ve got a long, hot excerpt below. Meanwhile, I’m giving away a print copy of the book to one reader who leaves a comment with his or her email.

I’m not bragging – it really is a much better book than Fifty Shades.

Oh, and when you’re done reading and leaving a comment, head back to Victoria’s for more sexy kisses!



He mounted the bed and straddled her with his thighs. His engorged penis hovered above her body. Despite herself, she writhed a bit below him. In response, he leaned over and pinched both her nipples, hard enough that she cried out.

Still, I said! You are mine now, mine to do as I wish. I will fuck you, or not fuck you, as I please.

But,” he added, smiling, “I do please.”

The bonds already held her wide open. Her sex was already drenched with arousal. Never taking his eyes off hers, he sank his penis into her, into the heart of her, depths she had not known existed.

She had never felt anything like it. It was fire and knives, hot and sharp, a blazing sun in her cunt. She was filled, stretched, split open, it seemed, pinned to the bed by his rod of velvety steel.

For a long moment, he stayed there inside her, his gaze riveted to hers. She felt him throb and swell, as if he was willing himself to grow larger still. She tightened her muscles around him, but otherwise tried to remain motionless, even as her flesh ached to thrash and thrust herself against him. She kept her eyes open, held captive by the weight of his gaze. She knew her own lust showed clearly on her face; she did not care.

He pulled away, to the edge of her lower lips, and she bit her tongue so as not to cry out with the loss. Then he came crashing back into her, hard, deeper than before. The flames surged. He withdrew and thrust again and again, always harder, almost brutal. Kate found that the edge of pain only sharpened the pleasure, made it stronger and more complex. And she saw no cruelty in his face, only a kind of fierce delight.

She strained against her bonds now, fists clenched, still struggling to follow his prescription of stillness as he fucked her, as the knot of sensation within her womb drew tighter and tighter. Yet somehow climax seemed far away, even as she climbed to higher and higher levels of arousal.

She whimpered a little. Gregory’s eyes bore down on her. Then she swore she heard his voice, though his lips did not move. “You are mine, Kate, mine. Admit it to yourself and to me. Let go, give yourself to me. Let me give you the satisfaction you crave.”

She looked at the man looming above her, felt him probing her with his cock and his mind. Something in her loosened. Her hands opened and she let the ropes support her arms and legs. She relaxed her inner muscles, allowed herself to be opened and stretched even further. Gregory responded by grinding his cock into her, filling all that she offered to him.

Then she felt the wave coming, as if from far off. A thundering crest of pleasure swept over her, casting her mind and body adrift on an electric sea. As her consciousness slipped away, she caught a final glimpse of Gregory’s face, with its expression of mad triumph.

He was dressed, when she came back to her senses, though she could still see the flames graven on his skin, peeking from beneath his rolled-up sleeve. He had pulled the chair to edge of the bed and sat there, watching her. She could have sworn there was a look of worry on his face, but it evaporated when she smiled at him.

Ah, Kate,” he said lightly. “I’m glad you’re back. I think that’s enough, for tonight. Don’t you agree?”

Kate felt dazed. She didn’t know how to respond. However, the question must have been rhetorical, because Marshall began to untie her ankles, and then her wrists. Still she lay there, deliciously exhausted, languishing in the perfect passivity of her climax.

Get up. Get dressed now. I’ll get you a cab to take you home.”

As if in a trance, Kate followed his instructions. She refastened her bra over her still-aching breasts, zipped up her skirt, buttoned her blouse up to its high neck. She looked around for her panties, and saw that Gregory held them in his hand.

I’ll keep these, if you don’t mind,” he said with a mischievous grin. “To remind me of you. Until the next time.” Kate felt the starched fabric of her skirt brushing against her bare ass, and smiled back, a bit weakly.

Marshall stood before her now. He bent down and kissed her deeply, his tongue as probing as his cock had been. She found herself responding with equal passion, the taste of him re-igniting the fires in her still-damp sex.

You did well, Kate, very well.” he said, almost tenderly. “You were born to this. You may not understand, yet, you may not believe. But I will teach you.

Do you want that?” he asked, pulling away so he could see her face.

Kate blushed and lowered her eyes. “I don’t know,” she said. “I’m so confused.”

Gregory raised her face to his. “Think about it. Think about me.

And if you decide that this is what you want, here is your first assignment. Since you are leaving your panties with me, I want you to go to work tomorrow without any. No underwear, or pantihose. And every time that you sit down, let the sensations in your flesh remind you of me, of us, of who and what you are.”

****

Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!


22 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh wow! That was hot, hot, hot!

foulkes.susan@gmail.com

Jodi Alpha Loving Erotic Book Beauty said...

Definitely better done than fsog it's actually more like the lifestyle what a real dom / me sub would do in everyday life. Bravo on a great excerpt ty for giving us this to read jodilicious14@gmail.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Don't say I didn't warn you...! Thanks for dropping by, Susan.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Jodi!

Debby said...

Very hot!!. Never read FSOG, but I wold love to read this one.
debby236 at gmail dot com

erin said...

hawt!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing with us :)
efender1(at)gmail

Anonymous said...

I've stayed away from FSOG as a matter of course, but this does look very tantalizing!

Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(dot)com

Leni said...

Alright, so now Raw Silk is on my wishlist.
lenikaye @ yahoo.com

wyndwhisper said...

love the cover, it's gorgeous and the excerpt was wonderful. i look forward to reading the rest of the book.

tammy ramey
trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

Tabatha said...

I have to admit this was hot, but I actually want to get it for my mom. I want her to read something better than Fifty Shades has to offer. I think she would like this.

Tabatha
wild_but_forgotten_rose (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jen B. said...

Wow! Definitely no 50 Shades. jepeb (AT) verizonDOTnet

bn100 said...

that was nice

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Fiona McGier said...

Wow! A long excerpt and not a single grammatical error! It truly IS better than that more famous book. And more realistic as well. Thanks for sharing. It helped make living in a polar vortex a bit more bearable, heating up at least, the room I'm in! ;-D

Lisabet Sarai said...

Well, if you don't win, you can always buy it... Thanks, Deb!

Lisabet Sarai said...

My pleasure, Erin!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Why not give in to temptation, Trix?!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Why not indulge yourself, Leni? ;^)

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Tammy!

Lisabet Sarai said...

The book is set in Thailand, very exotic. I think your mom might well like it.

Thanks for dropping by.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Jen!

Lisabet Sarai said...

"Nice"... now that is not an adjective I'd expect to find applied to this excerpt!

Thanks for commenting, though!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Fiona,

I know you're not big on BDSM, so your praise means all the more to me.

And hopefully there are no grammar errors... this is the fourth time this book has been published.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)