Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Snog #160 - New Release and Contest!

I missed my snog last Sunday, but I have a good excuse. I was away with my honey, celebrating my birthday.

And today I am celebrating again, namely, the release of the second book in my D&S Duos series. Isn’t the cover (by the very talented Willsin Rowe) amazing? 



Here’s the blurb:

D&S Duos Book 2 continues Lisabet Sarai's incendiary series with two more intense BDSM short stories. In "Never Too Late", a middle-aged wife and mother encounters the Master of whom she's secretly dreamed all her life. In "Just a Spanking", a dominant provides an answer to the question he's asked his long-time submissive: could you come from just a spanking? Also includes a spicy F/F BDSM excerpt from Lisabet's erotic thriller EXPOSURE.

***

Two more D/s stories demonstrate that when it comes to heat, longer isn’t always better.

I’ve got a kiss for you below, from “Never Too Late”. And if you leave a comment with your email, I’ll enter you into a drawing for a copy of the book.

Don’t forget to head over to Victoria’s Sunday Snog page when you’re done here. She’s got lots more luscious kisses!

Excerpt

He lounges in a chair by the window. The drapes are open. The lights of the Inner Harbor sparkle on the other side of the glass. The room is dim and I'm briefly grateful. Perhaps he will not notice my flaws.

"Good evening, Elizabeth." He doesn't rise. He makes me come to him. I stand before him, eyes cast down, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl. Sweat pools under my arms, spoiling my best silk blouse. Moisture gathers in my pussy.

"Um – I don't even know your name," I stutter.

"Yes, you do. Think."

I recreate my memory of him, from that fateful moment when I stepped into the lift and found it occupied. Tall, a bit overweight, but distinguished in his tailored charcoal suit. Black hair, dark eyes, brows that arched in appreciation as he surveyed me. I struggle to recall his badge. Even before he had spoken, I'd been flustered and aroused. Distracted. "Mark?" I say finally, a half guess.

"Good girl. You see, you know more about me than you think you do. You know you can trust me, don't you?"

"What?" Before I understand what's happening, he's looming over me, taking possession of my mouth, rolling my rigid nipples between his finger and thumb and kindling sparks. He tastes of the after-dinner mints they offer in the hotel coffee shop. His hands explore my body, weighing my breasts, groping my ass. Helpless, beyond rationality, I melt again.

"You know instinctively," he murmurs in my ear. "I'm the master you've dreamed of." He nips the tender flesh of the lobe hard enough to make me cry out. "I'm the one who will make you beg for mercy and scream with pleasure."

"No," I say. "I haven't. I can't. I'm married." My pro forma protests are weak, even to my own ears. He is already tearing the clothing from me. The first time his fingers graze my bare skin, electricity sizzles along the surface, down to my cunt. I moan, pressing against his still-clothed body. He chuckles and steps away.

"Turn around. Let me look at you. Especially at that fat ass." My face burns with embarrassment as I follow his instructions. It never occurs to me to object. I feel his eyes on the butt that I can't seem to shrink no matter how many hours I spend on the Stairmaster.

"Lovely," he says and I glow with pride. He is pleased. That's all I seem to need. He strokes my ample backside. When he moves away again, I nearly cry from the loss.

"I want you across my lap. I want to turn that pale flesh of yours a nice, rosy pink."

I obey. I can't believe that I'm doing it, but I stretch myself along his thighs. The fine wool of his slacks is distended at the groin. I rub my damp bush against the hard mass of his erection, the emotional pleasure almost trumping the physical. He wants me. That's all that really matters.

You can get your copy of D&S Duos Book 2 here:

AllRomance Ebooks and iTunes should have it live soon.
Don’t forget to leave a comment – you could win a free copy!




7 comments:

Debby said...

There is nothing better than one of these that you wrote. Hope I win.
debby236 at gmail dot com

alli said...

This seems to be a good book. I hope I win a copy. allypmorrell at gmail dot com

Sharon Baker said...

Youdoreal good with your books. Can't wait to read as they come out.

Colleen C. said...

Happy Snog Sunday! Congrats on book 2!

Jana Leah B said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Enjoyed the scene! Thanks!
turtle6422 (at) gmail (dot) com

Tameka said...

Who scandalous she is cheating on her husband. Or is the twist in the book that her master is her husband pretending to be a stranger. So would love to find out hope I win. Good luck everyone and Lisabet so love your books. rasco630@ yahoo.com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks to all of you for dropping by and commenting.

I've drawn a winner. Congratulations to Tameka!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)