Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Snog #113: Forbidden Kisses from Her Secret Weapon

Forbidden? Oh yes. I generally make it a policy never to post excerpts from books that haven't been contracted yet. It's like tempting fate. However, I'm so excited about Her Secret Weapon - and it contains so many juicy kisses - that I just couldn't resist.

If you missed the blurb for this new book, you can find it in my post from Friday. And if you are curious about the history of these characters, snag yourself a copy of the prequel, Her Secret Ingredient!

After you're done with my snog, click back over to Victoria's for more sweet and sultry kisses!

***
Of course, we’d never do anything without your consent.” Harry’s velvet-brown eyes sparked with mischief. “You’re the boss.”

Consent? I didn’t consent to – this!” My limbs were too entangled with theirs to make the sort of dismissive gesture my protest required.

You didn’t exactly object.” Harry captured my other nipple – Etienne was still massaging the first – and delivered a moderately vicious pinch that set my juices flowing.

But you two – you conspired against me, didn’t you? Etienne, you didn’t seem the least bit surprised when Harry showed up!”

Well, you told me yourself that you and he were lovers.” The chef released my breast and feathered his way down my belly in the direction of my rapidly dampening pussy. I tried to ignore the sparks he kindled when he brushed his fingertips over my pubic fur.

Gathering every ounce of will I could muster, I tore myself away from his caresses and pulled myself into a sitting position. I glared at the chef lounging beside me, trying to reclaim my authority. “Tell me the truth. Did you and Harry plan this three-way scenario?”

Etienne and Harry exchanged a meaningful look. Their coziness suddenly infuriated me.

Damn you both! I’m not some piece of meat to be carved up between you!” All at once I wanted to get out of this too crowded bed. I wanted to throw on my clothes and storm out of the room in righteous indignation. To do so, though, I would have to clamber over Etienne’s magnificent body. It would be difficult to avoid touching the eager erection jutting up from his groin.

Calm down, Emily.” Harry’s hand clamped around my wrist and I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. “We did confer about tonight, I admit. We agreed that sharing you was the best approach to a situation that was bound to become awkward very soon.”

Awkward? Things were going very smoothly. You dominated me. I dominated Etienne. Everyone was happy.”

You weren’t happy, love. Admit it. You felt guilty and confused. When you were with Etienne, you felt as though you were betraying me. Meanwhile Etienne’s devotion had you worried about his reaction when he learned you belonged to me.”

He was right, of course. I remembered my tête à tête with Etienne at the café that afternoon. I’d been terribly concerned about his reaction to the news about Harry. Meanwhile when Harry made me recount my exploits with Etienne, I’d always tried to conceal my excitement, to play down the thrill I got acting the role of his mistress.

You’ve got nothing to hide now.” With his lanky frame, mussed hair and crooked grin, Harry almost looked like a teenager. A very horny teen, considering the substantial erection bobbing hopefully at his groin. He flipped back onto his side and gazed up at me, his eyes slightly out of focus without his glasses. “Everything’s out in the open.”

But it’s all so – complicated!” As usual, my objections began to melt in the warmth of his smile. He danced his fingers up my outstretched thigh and my pussy clenched in anticipation.

On the contrary, I think this considerably simplifies the situation – Ms. Wong.” Etienne’s voice was deferential, but I read a mirror of Harry’s mischief in his expression. “I serve you. You serve Harry. Each of us gets what he or she wants.”

There’s no more need for secrets, love. Or for surreptitiously administered enhancements to the libido, either…” Harry slipped a fingertip between my moist lips and grazed a fingernail across my clit. My annoyance paled next to the flare of pleasure kindled by his touch. Before I could clamp down to hold his hand in my crotch, however, he’d snatched it away.

Oh no!” I groaned, fighting arousal and disappointment. “You told him…?”

I had my suspicions in any case. It doesn’t matter. Your methods might have been dubious, but I’m grateful for the results.” Etienne glanced down at the livid marks of my chopstick, marching up his lean thighs toward his rearing cock. His voice held quiet pride. “I might never have had the courage to act on my desires if not for your – um – intervention.”

You don’t have to be ashamed or embarrassed, Emily. All we want – both of us – is to satisfy you. To please you and make you happy. Can’t you just accept that?”

Harry hooked an arm around my neck and pulled me down into lush kiss. His tongue was assertive as ever, yet I caught a hint of uncertainty in his manner. Under his brashness, he worried that I’d reject the solution he and Etienne had worked out. If I did, would I choose him, or the suave, glamorous chef?

I relaxed and let him plunder my mouth, offering reassurance via my physical surrender. His hands roamed over my body, visiting all the sensitive spots he’d discovered in our months together. There was no pain now, only bliss, pouring from him into me.

Warmth pressed against my back. I smelled vanilla and thyme. Etienne’s fingers joined Harry’s, tracing along the top of my corset. He stroked the tender flesh under my arm, making me shiver, then smoothed his palm down my side to my waist and the curve of my hip. His uncharacteristic boldness increased the thrill engendered by his touch. You’ll pay for this, I thought, giddy with desire, as Harry continued his hungry kisses. I’ll trash your butt until you can’t sit down.

Etienne knew he’d be punished. That was part of his motivation.

Only part, though. I felt the hair lifted off my neck, the moist, gentle pressure of Etienne’s lips between my shoulder blades. The eloquence of that simple gesture almost brought tears to my eyes. I eased my lips away from Harry’s, beaming him a look I hoped was full of love. Then I swiveled to offer my mouth to Etienne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)