My good friend and fellow author, the lovely and prolific Jenna Byrnes, tagged me to participate in this harmless liar’s game. I figured why the hell not? ;^) I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”. Try to figure out which two are true, and leave a comment. Correct guesses will be tossed into a random drawing for a free ebook. Winner will be chosen at noon on Wednesday March 10 (I'm going to be away this weekend--so I'll give you extra time).
1. When I was growing up, I had an imaginary playmate named Layla who told me she was an exiled princess.
2. My first kiss took place on the ferris wheel at a local carnival.
3. My first international travel, other than to Canada, was to France.
4. In high school, I was sent to the principal's office because my miniskirt violated the dress code.
5. I nearly died in a car accident when I was sixteen.
6. I am related by marriage to a Pulitzer prize winning author.
7. I spent three years in a polyamorous relationship with two men.
I now hereby pass on the Liar’s Torch to these writers ( in no particular order!). Keep the liar’s game going. Visit their sites and see if you can guess which of their statements are little white lies:
Have fun and good luck! ~ Lisabet