Sunday, July 17, 2022

Need a great book cover? – #ProfessionalServices #CoverArtist #SpecialDeal

Asian Adventures cover

Over the past couple of years, I’ve gotten to “know” (in the Internet sense) a quirky and creative guy who makes his living as a cover artist. James is a Brit who now lives in Barcelona, because... well, I guess he likes the weather and the food. He’s also an author with some peculiar but hilarious books to his credit. I’m reading one now called Alien Baggage Allowance, a collection of ironic and insightful short pieces about humanity’s first contact with beings from another world – which could go a lot of different ways...

Anyway, I’ve bought a number of covers from James over the past few years. I think he has a lot of talent, especially for scifi and fantasy genres. Indeed, it’s fun to just browse his selection; his placeholder titles are often hilarious.

He's responsible for the cover heading this post. Here are some others that I’ve used:

 






You’ll note that most are not typical erotic romance or erotica covers. I like that. Nothing bugs me more than a cover that looks exactly like the covers on all the books competing with mine.

So the reason I’m writing this post (other than to tempt you into buying some of the books above ... click on the cover for more information!) is that James is having a major sale to help you beat the cost of living – and help him gain some new customers. He’s discounting all his print, audio and ebook covers by 25%. Since they’re normally pretty inexpensive, this is a real deal. (Don’t forget to check out his Bargain Bin page, covers that have been around a while but which haven’t sold. They’re dirt cheap, and I believe are also discounted.)

With costs spiraling these days, we all need to economize, right? Hop over to James’ site and see if he has anything appropriate for your WIP!

http://goonwrite.com/index.htm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)