Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Three times the sin... #reverseharem #naughtygoldie #eroticfairytale @PebblesLacasse

Goldie Book 3 Cover
Blurb

Goldilocks and the three Bear brothers—Bash, Mack, and Patch—are back in this latest sequel with three times the sin … and triple the drama!

Bash and Goldie’s move to their new home has them considering their future as a couple. They savour their time together and Patch and Mack occasionally join them for wild nights filled with intense passion.

Bash knows Patch loves Goldie with a ferocity he both admires and fears. Trusting that they’ll be able to share her body as well as her heart without competition, they invite Patch to move in.

Goldie longs for her father’s lost respect as the townsfolk continue wagging their tongues, but when Goldie’s sultry co-worker is introduced into the mix, will everything change? And with Mack’s girlfriend refusing to play nice, will Goldie be forced to let him go when he needs her the most? 

What was meant as harmless fun to draw their blissful family closer together could quickly bring about its end. Tensions rise, jealousies flare, and the threat of heartbreak hovers.

Free on KU

- BOOKS2READ: https://books2read.com/u/ml2nQ9

- AMAZON.COM: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XPPYNWK/ 



Excerpt (X-Rated)

Warning: contains rough sex and spanking

He caresses my ass one cheek at a time. He squeezes my left buttock until I whimper and then cracks me hard with his open palm.

Fuck! That hurts!

Your punishment is ten spanks for giving me an attitude about where to hang the picture.” He caresses the sensitive, welting skin. “Don’t make a sound and I’ll reward you. What’s your safe word?”

With a shaky voice, I reply, “Red.”

He cracks me again and again until he’s satisfied ten are enough. My ass is hot and tears have dripped onto the counter, but I was strong and didn’t scream.

Patch stands me up when he sees my flushed, tear-soaked face. He doesn’t like to see me cry so he wipes away my tears with compassion. Satisfied that no more fall, he grips my hair and pushes me onto the counter. I grip the opposite edge.

He stands behind me and kicks my feet apart until he can stand between them. My pelvic bones hold my weight painfully on the counter’s edge, but I don’t care to complain because I kind of like it. His fingers glide between my ass cheeks, over my asshole, and between my drenched pussy lips before delving deep into me. I wiggle, jutting my ass toward him as a plea for more. He pulls his fingers out but slips them further down between my lips until he reaches my clitoris.

I moan as his fingers tenderly rub tiny circles over my stiff button. His hand raises and he whacks my ass once more, jolting my thoughts away from my clit and back to the pain of my red-hot ass.

I said to be quiet, didn’t I?” He whispers as his fingers find my clit to continue their delicious assault. “I don’t want you to make a sound until I tell you to cum. Do you understand?”

Knowing better, I say nothing; he told me not to make a sound. From past experience, to verbalize my understanding is cause for more swats. I simply nod the best I can despite my hair held in his vice-like grip. It isn’t painful as much as immobilizing.

Patch pushes his fat thumb into my pussy. I tighten when he circles my clit. I try to remain calm and not cum but I’m so close, and he knows it. He won’t stop until he’s satisfied I obeyed his order and refused myself an orgasm.

He moves his hand and quickly fills me full of his thick, hard cock. My walls stretch and then clench as soon as he’s buried deep. My breath escapes me. He holds still until I breathe.

Don’t let go of the counter, and don’t lift your head.”

He frees my hair and a matted wad quickly drapes over my face. I try to blow it away from my eyes but it doesn’t move.

I’m going to fuck you hard and fast; how you like. Not a sound. Don’t cum until I permit it.”

His pelvis rests against my ass as his hands slide along my skin and settle on my waist. He pulls back and makes good on his promise. He pounds into me. My fingertips barely hold the counter and my hip bones grate on the counter’s edge.

Oh, fuck! I want to cum! It’s right there. If I just let go, I’ll cum so hard. Somehow, I manage to withhold the moans. At some point, I think I blackout but I can’t be sure.

Oh, my God! Please let me cum!

He grabs my forearms and hisses, “Let go.” When I do, he pulls them behind my back and holds my wrists tightly in one hand while his other presses on my lower back to pin me to the counter. He rams; hard, fast, incredibly fast.

Tell me you’re my slut!” he demands.

I’m your slut!” I scream.

My slut! My dirty little fucking slut.” He slams a few more times and my pussy tightens around his cock. “Cum, whore! Fucking cum!”

A slow, steadily increasing scream builds as I let myself fall into the muscle clenching, mind-blowing euphoria of my climax. I hear him spit words at me but I have no idea what he’s saying, and I don’t care. My thoughts have sunk into blackness while my body floats high above the counter. I never want this to stop.

Patch wails, slams into me three more times, and then stiffens. His cock swells inside me and stretches my spasming pussy as it chokes him, desperate to keep the pulsing shaft wedged deep into me.

I’m exhausted, yet my mind is ripe with energy.

Patch’s withered cock slips from me and we both groan. He releases my wrists, then grasps my hips to ensure my feet are firmly on the floor. He wraps his heavy arms over my shoulders and holds my back against his burly chest while I catch my breath.

Between breaths, he asks, “What am I going to do when you’re not mine anymore; when you decide you only want Bash?”

What do you mean? I’ll always want you.” I turn to look at his flushed face.

There will come a day when you won’t. When you and Bash decide to start a family, continuing what we have won’t be feasible, and you know it.” He sighs, then kisses my head. His eyes scan my body. “If you were mine—”

I snap at him. “You should keep in mind that I will never be yours. Bash allows us to love each other, and I’ll allow you my body whenever you want, but he comes before you or Mack.” I step back and look into his stoic face. “Please, don’t suggest I be only yours.”

No, that’s not what I was…” He groans frustratedly. “You’re making a thing out of nothing. I was just saying that if you were mine—”

I raise my hand and shake my head to beg him not to continue. He holds up his hand to stop me from saying what he knows I’m about to.

He raises his voice. “Just hang on a minute, woman! Since you went there … you know I love you. We all agreed it’s okay that we love each other.” He leans his back against the counter and calms his voice. “You will want something different in the future. I wasn’t suggesting I was going to take you away from Bash. I was just—”

I cut him off. “You couldn’t if you tried.” I yank my pants up and wiggle my hips until the material slips into place. 

Calmly, despite his flared nostrils, he asks, “Where is this coming from?”

I stop fussing with my pants to meet his eyes. “You said if you were mine…”

Holy fuck, woman!” He groans and slaps his forehead. “Can’t a man say something to you without you blowing it into something it’s not? I wasn’t suggesting I wanted you for myself. I was about to say that I’d never let you wear clothes if you were mine.”

Connect with Pebbles!

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pebbleslacasseandfriendsgroup

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PebblesLacasseEroticRomanceWriter/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pebbleslacasse/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pebbleslacasse

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/Goodreads_2y5xJji

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/pebbles-lacasse

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Pebbles-Lacasse/e/B07C82WN7K/

Website: https://www.pebbleslacasse.com

Newsletter sign-up: http://eepurl.com/dHMwqf

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/pebbleslacasse

1 comment:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Pebbles,

Congratulations on another scorching release!

xxoo
Lisabet

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)