Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Stock Up on Bargain Books! #Smashwords #Discount #Free

Summer Sale Banner


Spending on planning some time at the beach this summer? Or lazing around the pool? You’ll need reading material! Now’s the time to fill up your e-reader with the sexy and romantic books you crave. For the entire month of July, Smashwords is running a huge sale. You’ll find lots of amazing bargains. In particular, every one of my self-published titles, as well as my books published by Excessica, is discounted by 50%. That means that several of my normally 99 cent titles are actually free!

Do you like erotic romance novels? Get yourself a copy of Miranda’s Masks, or Damned If You Do, or my latest, The Heart of the Deal: Business, Bondage, Discipline and Desire, all only $2.00. If you’re in the mood for an erotic thriller, check out Exposure ($2.00) or Bangkok Noir. ($1.50) My D&S Duos series, intensely emotional BDSM, is just $1.50 per book, and each of my multicultural Asian Adventures volumes will cost you only 99 cents. You’ll also find paranormal erotica and romance, lesbian erotica, and my best-selling light-hearted smut series, Vegas Babes - $1.50 each.

Check out the full list of my indie books here:


And my Excessica books here:


If you’ve been tempted by any of these books, now’s the time to give in!

Just go to one of the pages above, click on the book link, then use the 50% off coupon on the book page when you check out. Simple as apple pie! You can choose whatever ebook format you prefer, including mobi (Kindle), epub or pdf. You can even read the books online if you don’t have an e-reader device.

The sale lasts for the entire month of July, but why wait? The sooner you get hold of these bargains, the sooner you can start reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)