Monday, September 2, 2013

A Case of You - Free Story and Contest!

My free BDSM tale A Case of You is now live at Total-E-Bound.

No wine is as sweet as surrender.

After years as her master’s sub, Rebecca believes she can endure any extreme of pain or pleasure he might care to inflict upon her. A visit to the California wine country and the heady thrill of being desired by a younger man teach her otherwise.


Then send me an email, to contest [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com, with the subject line "Wine" and tell me what you think. I'll enter you into a drawing to win a copy of the great BDSM anthology Switch, which includes my novella Mastering Maya.


I'll do the drawing next Sunday and announce the winner here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)