Monday, October 19, 2020

Out today! Halloween Heart-throbs Boxed Set – #Halloween #ParanormalRomance #BoxedSet @Totally_Bound

Halloween Heart-throbs cover
Today is release day for our boxed set of sexy paranormal tales, Halloween Heart-throbs. As the days fly by and Halloween approaches, Bobbie Russell, Ashley Ladd and I offer some deliciously erotic shivers in the spirit of the ghostly season.

Rendezvous by Lisabet Sarai

For Rebecca, Halloween has always been special, an opportunity for her to cast off her sensible, ordinary self and assume a new look and a new identity: someone extraordinary, sensual and seductive.

When Halloween night finds her stranded by a breakdown in a seedy motel nearly a hundred miles from her friend's annual party, she's terribly frustrated and disappointed. Then she discovers that her room is haunted by the invisible but unquestionably virile ghost of a rake who seduced local women nearly half a century earlier. Gradually, the ghost unmasks Rebecca's secret desires, fulfilling every one.

By the time midnight tolls, Rebecca has come face to face with more magic than she had ever imagined.

Twelfth of Never by Bobbie Russell

Author Zoe Shepard races away from an unfaithful lover in the States only to fall into the arms of a spirit in Ireland. While she has no intention of allowing another faithless male in her life, she doesn't mind this particular man because he demands nothing and night after night he gives her incredible climaxes. It isn't until the full moon that Zoë actually meets Keegan McFallon, knight and lord of clan McFallon, in human form.

Because of a sorceress's spell, he's doomed to remain in the spirit world, except on the nights of new and full moons, until he has an orgasm on the Twelfth of Never. Unfortunately, that is a riddle he cannot seem to solve. Keegan, with his long blond hair, broad shoulders, and constant hard-on, is so much better in the flesh than in spirit form that Zoë sets about trying to discover how to release him from the sorceress's spell. In the meantime, she decides to write his story, but…

Who's going to believe a story about a five hundred year old spirit who has to orgasm on the Twelfth of Never to return to mortal form?

Wishcraft by Ashley Ladd

Felicia likes to dabble in love potions, but when she brews one for her old enemy Acacia, it goes awry when Acacia's intended, Jeremy Knowles, falls for Felicia.

Jeremy pursues Felicia and although she fears it's only spell-induced, Felicia can't resist his charms. She only hopes that she won't be forced to turn Acacia into a toad to keep the secret so that Jeremy won't find out, before she can confess her sins.

Buy Links

Totally Bound - https://www.totallybound.com/book/halloween-heart-throbs-box-set

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K97GQRB

 

Excerpt from Rendezvous

Gradually the hurricane died away. The spasms faded. I found myself crumpled on the carpet, buried among the satin layers of my skirts. My thighs were sticky. My clit stung. My nipples felt rigid and sore. Dazed, I tried to remember. I had been drinking. I had imagined things, disembodied voices, invisible hands. I must have passed out.

I struggled to stand. My legs were wobbly. Then I saw my shoulder, the scarlet tooth marks that were still there. It was no dream, no drunken hallucination.

Hello?” My voice was a timid squeak. I peered around the room, looking for other evidence of my invisible but definitely substantial visitor. “Are you here? Hello!”

Silence. The silence of the grave. I didn't know whether I was relieved or disappointed.

Gingerly, I removed the costume and hung it up again. It was somewhat the worse for wear, but I thought it would be acceptable by candlelight. Anyway, what did it matter? Something magical had happened, something dark and seductive and inexplicable. The most thrillingly transgressive Halloween party seemed tame by comparison.

I slumped down on the bed, my heart still beating faster than normal. What, exactly, had happened? I remembered the unseen hands, so skilled and confident. I remembered the rich, persuasive voice. I recalled the thrill of being taken, not exactly against my will, but with a strength that had seemed to make escape impossible. All at once I was horny again.

I brushed a fingertip over the breast that he had abused. Ghostly pain lurked behind the physical pleasure. I pulled my heels up near my butt and spread my thighs. My clit throbbed, inviting my attention, but it was too tender to touch. I stroked my fingertips along the insides of my lower lips, shivering with each slippery traversal. Pretending that it was him.

Perhaps I could call him. I'd always read that spirits could be summoned, and he must be a spirit, or something similar. “Hello? Sir?” I listened to the silence. A train whistle wailed faintly in the distance, a lonely sound in the empty night. “Please, I didn't mean to send you away. You can come back, if you want to.”

I paused, and was astonished to discover tears in my eyes. “Please, sir. Come back.”

There was no answer. I sighed. What did I expect? Perhaps the whole thing was the result of my over-active imagination, and my long months without a boyfriend. But what about the bite, the blood? I laid back wearily against the pillow, forearm over my eyes. It was going to be a long night.

I'm here, Rebecca.” His voice, warm, welcoming, challenging, at the bedside.

My eyes flew open. Of course I saw nothing, but when I reached out my hand, it encountered solid flesh, encased, it seemed, in leather.


2 comments:

Fiona McGier said...

Darn it! I haven't gotten the check from my sis-in-law who visited last weekend and bought some masks from me. But when I do...I'm a sucker for phantom lovers!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Fiona!

Thanks for commenting. Yeah, Tony is pretty hot! But this is BDSM-tinted - you might not like it.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)