Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sizzling Sunday: Baristas -- #Menage #Erotica #FreeBook

 Sizzling Sunday Banner

Happy Sunday! To amuse you today, I’ve got a hot snippet from my short story “Baristas”. You can read the whole thing, as well as nine other erotic gems, for free. Just go to Smashwords and download a copy of my collection Crowd Pleaser: Sexy Shorts, in your choice of ebook formats, and enjoy!


I must have been hungrier than I realized. I’d drunk most of the coffee and devoured half the muffin before I noticed they were watching me. Their eyes followed every sip, every bite.

Good?” asked Todd, his voice smooth as one of the blended frappes he and his partner concocted for their customers.

Unbelievable. Thank you.”

You missed a bit.” Martin ran his finger around the inside of the cup, gathering some remnants of the whipped cream. He held the digit out to me. Before I could stop myself, I took it into my mouth and sucked.

Time stood still. The two men shared another one of those pregnant looks. His finger still between my lips, Martin nodded at his partner. Todd strode over to the door, locked it, and flipped the sign to “Closed”.

No, I wanted to say. No, I can’t.

Martin withdrew his finger.

Oh,” I breathed, wanting it back. I felt empty, everywhere. “Please...”

Todd lowered the blinds.

Martin moved the table to the side, then crouched down so that his freckled face was level with mine. “What do you want, Ms. Jordan? How can we serve you?”

I—I can’t...” I babbled.

You don’t have to do anything.” Todd joined his colleague on the other side of me. “Just leave everything to us.”

Before I could reply, he was pushing my casual cotton skirt up my bare thighs to give his partner better access. Martin hooked his fingers into the waistband of my bikinis and tugged them down far enough to expose my pubic curls.

Oh, pretty!” Todd exclaimed, brushing his palm over my fur and sending electric sparks straight to my clit.

A natural blond,” added Martin. He slid one delicate finger between my swollen labia. “A very wet blond.” The slight invasion just made me want more, but even as I arched up from my chair, he withdrew to suck off my juices. “And delicious.”

Let me taste, Martin.”

Shameless, I tried spreading my thighs, but the panties interfered. I raised my butt so Todd could slip them down to my ankles. He stuffed them in his jeans pocket before kneeling in front of me.

I’ve wanted to do this for so long, Ms. Jordan.” Using his thumbs, he opened my sex like a ripe fig and licked me from back to front. Just one stroke, but it was more than enough to make me squirm.

Oh, God! More! Please...”

He bent closer and lapped along my cleft with a firmer pressure, finishing with a flick to my clit. Lightning sizzled up my spine. I arched up from the chair, trying to hump his face. With a chuckle, he burrowed deeper, plunging his tongue into my folds then nibbling at my inner lips. Everything he did felt heavenly.

Before long he had his whole face wallowing in my pussy, using his mouth, his teeth, his tongue, even the hardness of his nose to bring me pleasure. A climax coiled in my pelvis, winding tighter each time he dove into my body with such enthusiasm. I was soaked and slippery. I knew I was drenching him with my secretions, but unlike many men I’ve known, he didn’t seem to mind at all. The more I bucked against him, the more energetic he became.


Get your free copy of Crowd Pleaser today!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/954307

And if you’re in the mood to say thanks... I’d love even a short review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)