Friday, April 1, 2016

Win free books during my Back List Blast! (#freebooks #excerpts #fun)



By the time you read this, I’ll be in the air, on my way to the USA from my home in Asia. I’ll be traveling for more than two weeks, with a very hectic schedule. However, I didn’t want to desert my blog followers!

So... while I’m gone (starting this Sunday), I’m hosting a Back List Blast contest. Every day during this time, Beyond Romance will feature an excerpt from a different book of mine, mostly published during the last two years. You’ll find titles in almost every genre: MF, MM, FF and ménage; BDSM, steampunk, science fiction, contemporary, paranormal; romance, erotica, and suspense.

What do you have to do to win free books?

Visit the blog. Read the excerpts. If you think you’d like to read that day’s book, just leave a comment on the post saying so. Be sure to include your email address.

That’s it! When I return, I will randomly select three people from all the comments. Each one will receive a copy of the book he or she marked as of interest.

Have fun! (I did, revisiting all the delicious snippets from my past work...!)


2 comments:

Colleen C. said...

Safe travels!

Debby said...

Thanks for doing this!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)