Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Snog #118: Limits

Happy Sunday!


I just learned that my tale Limits: A Love Story has been chosen by Maxim Jakubowski for the next volume of the Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica. This is a romantic but pretty extreme tale about cutting that really captures my perspective on dominance and submission.

There's no blood in the excerpt below (and anyway, lots of you are vampire fans...), but it's still pretty intense.

After you're done with my snog, head over to Victoria's place for more weekend kisses.

Oh, and if you don't want to wait for MBBNE, this story is included in my collection Spank Me Again, Stranger, available now from Amazon.



How long has he been cutting me? I don't know. I don't care, not really. I float in a rosy fog where love and surrender are the only realities. Not until he begins to loosen my bonds do I return to my body.
"Little one," he's saying, chafing my wrists. "Are you okay?"
I nod, warmed by his smile, soothed by his voice. I feel vague, intoxicated, boneless. When he unfastens the strap around my waist I slump forward. He captures me in his arms and carries me to the bedroom, where he stretches out beside me and peppers my face with kisses.
"Oh, Becca! The things you make me do!" He cups my unmarked breast and suckles the tip. Pleasure emanates from that taut nub to suffuse my whole body.
His tenderness focuses my thoughts and my lust. I grope downward, seeking his cock. He's already swollen; he hardens further at my touch. "Please... Master..."
He lifts his head from my breast and arches one eyebrow. "Yes? What do you want now, my little slut?"
"Take off your clothes. Please? And fuck me."
"You're weak. You've lost blood. You need to rest." He's trying to be the sane, responsible Dom, but I know him too well.
I try to pull his shirt out from his trousers. "I need you inside me. More than anything else."
He doesn't resist, not really. He knows how stubborn I can be, and of course he's dying to take me, too, to finish the job of claiming me.
I lie on my back, arms spread wide and thighs even wider, as though I were cuffed. We both like to pretend I'm powerless. He kneels between my legs, huge and fearsome in his nakedness, his massive erection arrowing toward the ceiling. Ocean-musk rises from my cunt to fill the room. He rubs the fat bulb of his cock back and forth over my lower lips, carefully avoiding my clit.
"Don't tease," I beg. "I can't take it."
"You can take more than you realize," he replies with an evil laugh. "And I'm the one to give it you." Aligning his cock with my slick opening, he impales me with a single jerk of his hips.

2 comments:

From Head To Tale said...

Congrats! You must be so excited!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Skeeter! I've actually been in quite a few of Maxim's volumes, but that doesn't lessen the pleasure of a new acceptance. Pays well, too, for an anthology!

Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)