Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Buy a Book, Help a Kid

My colleague and former guest blogger Steve Lowe would like to ask for your help!

Coming down to the last few days of this event - I'm donating all my royalties for book sales in the month of Feb. 2011 to a not-for-profit foster care agency. Can you spread the word for me?

In 2009, my wife and I became licensed foster parents. Since then, I have seen what a difference a caring home and supportive family can have on a child in need. I have also realized that I want to do more, and I would like to ask you to help me.

For the month of February 2011, all royalties I receive for sales of my two books, Muscle Memory and Wolves Dressed as Men, will be donated to a national not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to foster care and helping children in need.

Please visit the linked web address to see all the details and where you can buy a copy.

Buy a book, share the link, tell others about it on Twitter and Facebook and help a kid. Thank you for reading.

~ Steve Lowe

Muscle Memory on Amazon

Muscle Memory on Barnes & Noble

Wolves Dressed as Men on Amazon (print & Kindle)

Wolves Dressed as Men on Barnes & Noble (Print & NOOK)

Wolves Dressed as Men eBook on the Eternal Press website

4 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Steve,
That is very commendable of you and your wife. I salute you both for it.

Regards

Margaret

Terra said...

I think this is awesome. Being adoped myself I salute you for wanting to help children this way. I was able to pick up one of the books but could not get the links to the B&N to work. So I could not find Muscle Memory.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, all,

I fixed the links. Blogger did something VERY weird to them when I first posted this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Lisabet, and thanks Margaret & Terra for the supportive words. The links above look good now. I hope you enjoy them.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)