Saturday, January 23, 2021

Golden Shana - the Trailer - #EroticRomance #Video

A few days ago my friend and fellow author A.P. von Kory sent me a link to the new trailer for her erotic romance series Golden Shana. I thought it was fabulous, so I wanted to share it with you. 

Since I've read (and reviewed) all three books, I have a good idea of the mood as well as the plot. The trailer captures it perfectly.


 

 

If you're interested, you can read my reviews:

Golden Shana: The Chase

Golden Shana: The Capture

Golden Shana: The Untouchable 

Definitely not your standard, stereotyped erotic romance.



 

1 comment:

apky said...

This is wonderful, Lisabet. Thanks so very much for it.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)