Thursday, April 27, 2023

Forbidden fruit – #Bisexuality #Spirituality #Travel

Vows cover

After sharing my thoughts about male bisexuality earlier this week, I thought I’d share a bit from my story Vows, Book 3 in my Asian Adventures series. This story is a bit controversial (even if you’re comfortable with male bisexuality) since it involves a Buddhist monk as an object of desire. Let me assure you that the inevitable encounter is treated with delicacy – but is still blazingly erotic.

Blurb

The more you try to release desire, the more attached you become.

Travel brings out a strange recklessness in my wife, a hunger for extremes that I don’t see when we’re in New York. I would never have acted on my desire for male flesh if she hadn’t bullied me into my first homosexual encounter. Not that I regret it. I’ll never forget that incandescent night with the audacious young punk she bought for me in Amsterdam.

Now, she wants us to seduce the achingly beautiful Buddhist monk we’ve met in Luang Prabang. I try to reject her suggestions, to resist temptation. But I can’t banish the images of Souvannaphone— ripe lips curved in a half-smile, brown eyes sparkling with gentle challenge, smooth curves of golden flesh that cry out to be kissed. I yearn for his body—and his serenity.

Excerpt

I saw him first.

Our boat had just rounded the tip of the peninsula that divides the Nam Khan from the Mekong. The driver cut the noisy motor and let us drift with the current through the golden haze of late afternoon. Peace. Birdsong and the mother river lapping against our hull were the only sounds. The highland breeze danced cool and sweet in my nostrils. I took a deep breath and let my tension ripple out and away like the river before us.

Lush jungle vegetation climbed up the right bank, into the hills. The left bank, on the city side—but who would have imagined that we were in a city, the ancient capital of a potent empire?—was less steep but carpeted with the same tangled greenery. All at once the slanting sun struck a gleam of gold ahead. As we drew closer, I saw a temple pier jutting into the water, a gilded pavilion with traditional eaves sweeping toward the ground.

A Buddha image nestled in an alcove near the peak of the roof. The man stood on the platform below, as motionless as a statue himself. Yet there was a kind of movement in his stillness. He was one with the river and the forest, breathing in slow unison with them as he gazed at us.

Orange robes draped his slender body. The honey-colored skin of his naked shoulder glowed in the waning sun. His shaven head highlighted a broad forehead, fine cheekbones, and full lips. He looked young, no more than eighteen. Then our eyes locked and I saw wisdom in his gaze, grace, perhaps humor. But definitely not innocence.

His beauty made me ache. Tears congealed into a knot in my throat. Then Danielle noticed him.

I’d like to fuck him,” she commented softly. I whipped around, embarrassed and concerned that the driver had heard, but he had his palms together, offering the ritual nop gesture of respect as we passed the pavilion.

Dani! Really! You’re terrible! I’m sure you know that it’s strictly forbidden for a Buddhist monk to touch a woman.”

So? Vows were made to be broken. Besides,” she said slyly, sneaking a hand into my lap, “you can’t pretend that you don’t want him as well.”

I hadn’t realized that I was half hard. I had thought that my appreciation of him was purely aesthetic. Under Dani’s skillful fingers, I swelled to a full erection in seconds. Grinning, she grasped the tab of my zipper and started to pull.

Stop it!” I whispered, appalled, grabbing for her invading hand. “Have a little respect!”

Oh, but baby, I do respect you,” she cooed. “I just want to make sure that you get what you want. Sometimes you’re too shy to go after it yourself.”

Buy Links

Kinky Literature - https://kinkyliterature.com/book/4076-vows-asian-adventures-book-3/

Amazon UShttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B078LKFC9R/

Amazon UKhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078LKFC9R/

Smashwordshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/771439

Barnes and Noblehttps://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/vows-lisabet-sarai/1127731965?ean=2940155064060

Kobohttps://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/vows-asian-adventures-book-3

Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37751373-vows



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)