Thursday, May 25, 2017

Not your average erotica anthology! (#Rule34Antho #fetish #erotica)


Rule 34 cover

I’ve got a story in Rule 34, a fabulous new erotica anthology from Sexy Little Pages.

Rule 34: if it exists, someone’s kinky for it.

Away from those high-end fetish clubs, alpha billionaires and join-the-dots BDSM ‘journeys’, there are almost limitless possibilities for the erotic imagination. Rule 34 contains ten very different stories of uncommon desires and strange, lustful obsessions. Some are delicious, some will unsettle you, some might even make you cry.

There’s a sexy skeleton, a dominatrix dentist, an innovative method of combining two incompatible fetishes, an office affair with a difference, and many more surprises inside. If you’ve ever had a fantasy too surreal to share with anyone else, you are definitely not alone. Take a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.

Rule 34 is out now from Sexy Little Pages. Get your copy today!






Here’s a bit from my contribution, “Fire”.

The sky to the east was lit up like sunrise was on its way early. There was a strong eastward breeze, too, making the leaves restless. I ran barefoot along the sidewalk, the hot wind urging me on toward that eerie false dawn.

As I rounded the corner of Maple and Main, a spear of flame rocketed up above the trees. My knees suddenly went weak. It was the Saunders' place: Jim Saunders, who used to play poker with my dad, before. When Mom was still around. His old clapboard house was burning like tinder.

Something swelled in my chest. I could hardly breathe. I joined the crowd milling on the sidewalk across the street from the blaze, neighbors in pajamas and hair rollers, strangers in uniforms barking orders into walkie-talkies. I took no notice of them. I couldn't take my eyes off the fire.

Flame swirled around the two-story house, twisting and flowing through the structure like liquid light. The vacant windows filled with orange and gold tongues that licked away at the outer wall, gradually melting it away to charcoal and then to ash. It was terrible and glorious.

The flames drew me as nothing ever had. I craved them, wanted to feel their burning caress on my sweaty skin. I wanted to be consumed. For one crazy moment, I almost gave in to the need, almost broke through the ranks of police and firemen and threw myself into the blaze.

Something shifted. I felt the flames inside of me. They surged through my body, tasting my fear and my lust. They teased me, rippling up and down my spine. The heat was unbearable.

My dick went hard as rock. My breath came in gasps. I wanted to grab my cock and jerk away at it until the flames spurted out but, somehow, I was paralyzed, hands clenched into fists by my side.

I watched, fascinated, as the fire whirled and eddied through the shell of the house. I felt it circling my dick, searing my rigid flesh. I heard a strange sound, some animal whining in pain. I realized dimly that it was my own voice.

~~~

If you’re looking for something different in your erotica, snag yourself a copy of this amazing book!



1 comment:

Sally Bend said...

Sounds like a fun read!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)