Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Shamelessly begging for your vote! (#bdsm #eroticromance #bestbook @LASReviews)

vote graphic

Can I ask for 30 seconds of your time?

My genre-busting BDSM erotic romance The Gazillionaire and the Virgin is in competition for Best Book of the Month at Long and Short Reviews. This is one of those popularity contests...and I’d dearly love you to vote for me.


All you have to do is go here and click the radio button next to the title.

https://goo.gl/tF6DGX

You can read the review here (or by clicking on the title on the ballot page):


The contest ends on Wednesday, so please don’t put it off for later...

Thanks so much!

~ Lisabet xxoo


2 comments:

Colleen C. said...

Done! Good Luck Lisabet!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks so much, Colleen!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)