Monday, May 4, 2015

A Few Bits of News

Hello, everyone!

Turns out I'm going to Europe for ten days in the middle of the month (business and pleasure).  So I've been running around like a crazy person, trying to get everything done before then - blog posts, editing of new books, reviews, etc. Not to mention "work" of course!

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of tidbits with you.

First of all, my kinky romantic erotica novel Nasty Business is now available in print. If you're old-fashioned, and like to hold a real book in your hands, you can get your very own copy here:





Second, the amazing Violet Blue has featured not one but two of my books in her "Kink Your Kindle" column:


You might find out about some other great books, too!

Finally, I just learned that my F/F collection Her Own Devices will be available next week. I hope to have the cover to share in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)