Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Snog #166: A Kiss and A Contest


Happy Sunday...I mean, Snog Day!

Today I'm celebrating the release of my first single author F/F book with a sweet and sexy kiss. And of course I have a contest. Leave me a comment telling me how you feel about F/F fiction. (Include your email, please!) I'll draw one winner from among the commenters. If the winner likes lesbian erotica or erotic romance, I'll send her (or him) a copy of the Lammy-nominated anthology Forbidden Fruit: Stories of Unwise Lesbian Desire (which includes my story "The First Stone"). If the winner prefers heterosexual erotica and romance, he (or she) will receive a copy of my paranormal erotic romance Serpent's Kiss.

When you're done with my snog (and have left your comment!), head back to Victoria's Snog Central for more luscious lip-locks.


It's not about power. It's about love.

Hush now.” The raven-haired woman combed her jewel-encircled fingers through Emmy’s platinum locks. “Don’t be afraid.” Warm lips branded Emmy’s brow. A supple tongue flicked out to gather the tears from Emmeline’s cheeks. Through wine-colored velvet, Marguerite’s ample bosom, simultaneously soft and firm, pillowed her own more modest breasts. A whiff of cinnamon tickled her nose, followed by the musky aroma of female arousal.

Emmeline’s already swollen nipples pulsed like the lighthouse off Bass Rocks. A wave of liquid need swept through her, cresting and breaking between her thighs.

Oh...oh, please...” Marguerite’s fierce kiss swallowed her moan. A snake-like tongue wriggled into Emmy’s mouth, brazen and seductive. Emmeline yielded, swooning with the heat of that kiss, until needle-sharp teeth nipped the plumpness of her lower lip.

Hey! Aah...” Her yelp became a groan of need as the tiny pain kindled new fires in her hungry pussy.

Ssh. Just relax, love.” That was Beryl’s voice, smooth, hypnotic, matching the delicate brush of fingertips along her shoulders and down her arms. “Let us pleasure you the way you deserve.” Seduced by the redhead’s quiet dominance, Emmeline obeyed. She closed her eyes, letting the rising tide of her own lust drown the last shreds of fear.

In the sweet darkness, every sensation grew more acute. Marguerite deepened the kiss, sucking Emmy’s tongue into her mouth, while Beryl stroked Emmy’s back, belly and thighs. The wandering hands barely touched Emmeline’s body but everywhere they traveled, delicious heat followed.

****

Want more? Read the excerpt in my release day post!

6 comments:

erin said...

ooooh... sounds fantastic! congrats on the new release! I don't really have a preference as long as it's written well :) thanks for sharing!

Sharon Baker. slpetera@yahoo.com said...

I love to read books that are well written. They make me want to crawl into the story and be a part of it.

Colleen C. said...

Congrats on your release Lisabet. I will admit that F/F books have never caught my attention... prefer M/M, MMF, MFM, M/F. Happy Sunday!

bn100 said...

can be interesting

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

ayyarnet@hotmail.com

Appears to be an interesting piece. Congrats Lisa for your vivid description providing real kick to the readers.

Lisabet Sarai said...

I've drawn a winner. Congratulations to BN!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)