Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mystery Snog (#164) and Contest!

I’m really late with my snog this week. To compensate, I’ve decided to run an impromptu contest.

You’ll find a brief but intense kiss excerpt below. I’m not telling you which book of mine it comes from. To enter the contest, leave me a comment telling me the title of the source book. I’ll give you a hint: it’s one of my erotic romances from Totally Bound. Can’t remember what I’ve published with them? You’ll find the full list here:

https://www.totallybound.com/author/lisabet-sarai#books

I will give an ebook copy of this book to every person who guesses correctly! If nobody comes up with the right title, I’ll draw one random winner. So really, there’s no way you can lose.

Don’t forget to include your email address in your comment so I can find you to send you your book.

And when you’re done with my snog, hop on over to Victoria’s place for more Sunday kisses.

****

As if by a pre-arranged signal, they both rose to their feet. Remy took a step forward, bridging the gap between them. He pulled her against his chest while his arms encircled her. Ruby tilted her chin, offering her mouth. He bent to press his lips to hers.

Ruby,” he breathed, drawing her tighter.

Everything about him was smooth—his lips, his tongue, his clean-shaven cheeks, the hands that slipped beneath her sweater to stroke her back. His kiss was like warm silk slithering over her flesh—soft, rich and voluptuous. She floated, allowing him to feast on her mouth while his fingers roamed over her flesh.

He tasted of anise and smelt of some sharp, herbal cologne. His lean body shifted as he groped, working to unfasten her bra. His rock-hard erection grazed her pubis. She moaned into his mouth.

Her own hands were busy inside his jacket, glorying at the lean muscle she found there. She raked a fingernail lightly across his nipple. He went wild, plunging his hands into her pants to grab her ass and grinding his crotch against hers.

Wait, wait!” Ruby cried, gasping, afraid he’d tear her best slacks. She broke their clinch long enough to unfasten the waistband, draw down the zipper then push the pants down over her hips.

Remy watched, unsmiling, with that same intense focus that had snared her last night. “I want to see you naked,” he said at last. His voice was velvet and ice, shivering through her.

13 comments:

Colleen C. said...

Wild About That Thing
:) greenshamrock@cox.net
Just saw the email pop up for this post!

Jeanette J said...

Wild About That Thing.

ELF said...

I have to agree, Wild About That Thing. Thanks for the giveaway! elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

Sharon E said...

I checked it out and it's "Wild About That Thing." Thanks!!
comdetail@buckeye-express.com

Sherry said...

I think it's Wild About That Thing.
sstrode at scrtc dot com

Debby said...

Wild About That Thing.

Debby236 at gmail dot com

alli said...

wild about that thing. allypmorrell at gmail dot com

ELE said...

of course it has to be from Wild About That Thing

krazekat said...

Wild About That Thing

Anonymous said...

WILD ABOUT THAT THING, indeed!

Trix, vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

Life Without Frank said...

Wild About That Thing!!!

Life Without Frank said...

Ooops, sabai30705 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Oh dear! I guess that was too easy LOL!

Anyway, I'll be sending each of you a copy of the book soon. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT, and want another book instead, please EMAIL ME within the next 24 hours, or comment here. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)