Friday, January 23, 2015

New Release, Exclusive Excerpt and Free Books

My romantic erotica novel Nasty Business is out today from Fireborn Publishing. If you’re looking for romantic BDSM erotica with a happy ending, check it out!

I’ve got an exclusive excerpt for you below, not available anywhere else. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think (with your email) and you could win a copy. Plus everyone who leaves a comment is eligible to receive a copy of my BDSM romance short A Case of You. Just indicate in your comment that you want it, and be sure to include the email address where I should send it.




All’s fair in love and business.

Ruby Maxwell Chen, lovely and ruthless CEO of a huge British business empire, is used to getting her way. When she encounters the strangely charismatic American entrepreneur Rick Martell, though, she wonders if she hasn't finally met her match.

From the trendy clubs of London to the Hollywood Hills, Ruby and Rick compete for ownership of a strategic factory in Malaysia. Neither has any qualms about using sexual wiles to smooth the path to success. Neither anticipates that their mutual attraction will turn into something far more intense and difficult to control.

As their struggle for dominance escalates, they draw their employees and associates into their outrageous power games. The stakes could scarcely be higher, as Ruby and Rick play for the ultimate prize: a night of total physical surrender.

Buy Links 

(BN, ARE, iTunes and other venues coming soon!)






Exclusive Excerpt

Well, Ruby. How did it go?”

I smile in a manner that I hope is neutral. “I’m not sure yet. I think I’m making progress. Baktar and I have another meeting tomorrow morning, if you don’t mind lending me your office again.” I’m not ready to parade my triumph before him. Not until it’s sealed with Baktar’s signature.

No problem. Make yourself at home. I don’t spend much time here lately. Most days, I’m out at the Etymologics plant in Burbank.” He seems relaxed and at ease with me. There’s no sense of tension or conflict in him. No sense of arousal, either. Frustration washes through me, sharpening my own desire.

He saunters over to the bookcase, pulls out one of the sailing books, and leafs through it. His movements are fluid and full of energy. I burn, wanting to reach for him, to feel those wiry arms around me, to feel that energy surge through me.

We’re at a critical phase in our design work,” he says finally. “I have little time for anything else. For instance, I never get a chance to sail anymore.”

You sail?” I ask, and cringe inwardly at the inanity of this response. Of course I knew about that, and his other hobbies, from his dossier as well as his bookshelves. Then I forgive myself. At the moment, it takes all my will to remain coherent.

Oh yes!” His face floods with joy. He looks younger. “I’ve got a thirty-six foot Eastern Star sailing yacht, sloop-rigged, down in Marina del Rey. She’s a sweet craft, let me tell you. But I haven’t had her out for more than six months.”

That’s a pity,” I murmur, desperately trying to hold up my end of the conversation.

Do you enjoy sailing?” Rick asks suddenly. “I’d expect that you’d love it. The speed bubbling through your blood like champagne. The wind tearing at your clothes. Maybe you’re just the excuse I need. If you’re interested, we could take her out on Saturday and make a run over to Catalina Island.”

I don’t know if I’ll still be here on Saturday.”
Oh?” He shoots a sharp look in my direction. “You expect to have Baktar in your pocket by then?”

Perhaps. In any case, I have meetings in Geneva in the middle of next week that I have to prepare for. You’re not my only business, you know. In fact, you’re just a minor distraction.”

I sound testy and annoyed. Rick laughs. “Lighten up, Ruby. You’re much less attractive when you’re bitchy.” A blush races across my cheeks. There’s nothing I can say.

Anyway, we can see about the sailing trip. The reason I’m came down was to ask if you wanted to come with me to Burbank, to my plant, this afternoon. I thought that you might find it interesting to see our operation.”

I’m both terrified and drawn to the notion: sitting beside him in the car, spending the afternoon together. “I had suggested to Margaret that she and I go walking on the beach this afternoon.” My voice has the tiniest quaver at the mention of my assistant.

Rick’s grin grows broader. “I’m sure that Margaret can amuse herself while we’re gone. Besides, we’ll probably be back well before sundown. You can take your walk then.”

I am tempted to take him up on his offer. I am curious about his company, naturally. After all, he might become a client if I succeed in buying the fab. And though it is agony to be in his presence, it’s a rather pleasant agony.

If I go with you, do you promise not to try any of your tricks?”

He looks at me with well-feigned innocence. “Tricks? What do you mean?”

You know very well what I mean. This is a business trip and you are a business associate. That’s all. That’s the way I want it.”

He searches my face, thoughtfully. “Is that really what you want, Ruby? Well, whatever you say. But if I make this promise, you have to promise something in return.”

My heart is pounding. What will he ask of me? “Yes, what is that?”

Promise me you’ll stop being so suspicious. That you’ll trust me, or at least give me the benefit of the doubt.”

I laugh at his earnestness. “I’ll give it a try. But you’ll have to prove yourself worthy of my trust.”

It’s a deal,” he says with a smile. “Let’s shake on it.” When his palm presses mine, the flames rise again. My vision blurs, my head swims. His presence is like a drug. I wonder, for the millionth time, what are the real terms of my bargain with Rick Martell.


Don't forget to leave a comment with your email 
and let me know if you want A Case of You!
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great read just from what Ive read so far.Keeps your attention looks like a real page turner.Hope I get the opportunity to read it. Thanks for the contest and hope you have a great year.. Starryann2000 at yahoo.com

erin said...

ooooh... that sounds very intriguing! congrats on the new release! Thanks for the fun giveaway and I would love a copy of the short story :) have a lovely weekend!
efender1(at)gmail

Jodi said...

Sounds intriguing! I want to keep reading. I would also like a copy of A Case of You. Thanks!
jlshadden (at) live.com

Anonymous said...

Intriguing. Would love a copy of A Case of You. Paganlady0505 (at) Gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Jen B. said...

I think Ruby needs to lighten up a little! But he was kind of a jerk to tell she's less attractive when she's bitchy. Bad boy! I would love a copy of A Case of You. Thanks! jepeb (AT) Verizon DOT net

Patricia K said...

sounds like a great book to get lost in .
I would love A Case Of You

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, everyone! Thanks for your comments.

Please remember to include your email! Otherwise I don't know where to send your book!

Jana Leah B said...

Sounds like a great read! I've already read A Case of You (also a great read), so no need to send me a copy. Thanks. turtle6422 (at) gmail (dot) com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations to Starry Ann! I'll be sending you your copy of Nasty Business shortly.

I'll also send copies of A Case of You to those of you who asked. Jana, I'll send YOU something else!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)