Thursday, December 18, 2014

Coming Soon: D & S Duos Book 1

Squee! I just got the final cover for the first book in my new series from Excessica. The series is called D & S Duos. Each one will feature a matched pair of short stories with BDSM themes.

The first one should release early in January (depending on the vagaries of the publishing platforms and their holiday schedules). The covers for the series were created by the wonderful Willsin Rowe, a fellow Excessica author. He and I are bartering skills; he's doing my covers, while I'm editing some of his stories.

Anyway, here's your first peek at Book 1...



I defy you to tell me it's not amazing!

Stay tuned. I'll keep you posted on the release!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)