Monday, August 26, 2013

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho...





It's Tuesday, which means it's off to work I go...


If you've ever noticed that my presence on-line is very irregular, there's a reason. My job tends to have days when I leave in the morning and don't get back until very late at night. I can't do anything related to Lisabet while I'm at work, not only because I'm pretty much busy non-stop, but also because that would be career suicide...

Some days I work at home, and then I can interleave my Lisabet activities with more socially acceptable tasks. Right now, though, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are pretty much lost days as far as writing and marketing are concerned. (This week, Thursday too.)

If you send me email and I don't reply for a couple of days, that's probably because you hit me during my busy period. My apologies.

Anyway, it's early Tuesday morning here, so I've got to run...!

See you at the mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)