Monday, March 11, 2013

Fifty Gays of Shade

[Hey everyone! Today I've got a sneak peek at a new M/M BDSM anthology edited by Kiernan Kelly and entitled Fifty Gays of Shade. Enjoy! ~ Lisabet]

 
"At Shady Business, the hottest gay BDSM club in town, no good deed ever goes unpunished." The hot, fun anthology Fifty Gays of Shade is coming in February 2013 from Torquere Press, and includes short stories by Amelia June, CB Conwy, CC Bridges, DC Juris, Emily Moreton, Kayelle Allen, KC Burn, KC Wells, Kiernan Kelly, Lydian Harker, PT Walden, Sascha Illyvich, Sean Michaels, Wade Kelly, Winnie Jerome, and Wt Prater.

Here's a peek at on of the stories, Bill Me by the legendary Kayelle Allen

Excerpt

"Is that you, Erik?"

I turned to see who had used my name so freely in one of the country's premier BDSM clubs, and found the club's owner walking toward me. "Hello, Shade." I accepted his firm handshake. "Long time no see. You look fit as always." The man wore a black leather hat, black zipped leather shorts, boots, and had a chain wrapped around one wrist.

"I could say the same." He raked his gaze down me. "Damn, man. Where the hell have you been? I heard you relocated again."

I shrugged. "You know me. Never could settle anywhere."

"Let's grab a drink." Shade led me deeper into the club, away from the noisy stage and DJ.

We passed the elevator, and sidestepped around a laughing couple exiting the bathroom. From their tousled appearance, it took little imagination to guess what they'd been doing in there. Had house rules changed? Shade rubbed a spot between his brows and pretended not to notice. He continued through reception, and used a keycard to open a passageway to his office and the play room area.

Gesturing between the two, he quirked his brows, giving me a choice of location. I opted for the privacy of his office, and he opened the door.

Little had changed here, other than a few additional awards on the wall. I sat in the leather chair opposite his desk. He flipped open a cabinet and withdrew a bottle of whiskey and two glasses, handing me one. Shade surprised me by dropping into the chair next to mine. He poured generously, set down the bottle, and leaned back.

"You want to tell me what's up?" He gazed at me over the rim of the glass while he sipped.

I swirled the whiskey, gave it a sniff, and smiled over at him. "What do you mean?"

]He pulled a face. "We going to play a head game or are you going to tell me what brings you here -- wearing a three piece suit-- after fifteen months away?"

"Fifteen months? What, were you counting the days?"

"You were here for my birthday party for the past five years, and then missed it last year. I happen to know yours is in three days. We always celebrated together when you were in town. So yeah, I fuckin' know the number of days." He downed the rest of his drink, set aside the glass, and folded his arms across his beefy chest. "What's with the suit?"

"In town on business." I hesitated, but remembered this was Shade I was talking to, and sighed. "Corey moved out six weeks ago."

"No shit? You okay?"

"Yeah. Now."

Shade shook his head. "I'm sorry, Erik. You here to get back in the saddle?"

I took a slug of the whiskey, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and then finished it. "Figured it's time."

He sat forward. "Looking for the same type?"

"Hell, no. Older. He was twenty when we met. I need someone a little less..." While I struggled for the best description, Shade supplied an apt one.

"Full of shit?"

We both laughed. He poured me another drink. The sound of the liquid sloshing into the glass filled the silence in my head.

"Yeah. That'd work." I sipped.

"We've got some new talent. You walk in wearing that suit, and they'll be licking your shoes."

I polished off the drink, and refused another. "Not really what I want licked tonight."

***


Edited by Kiernan Kelly author of Weapon of Choice, and dozens of other gay romance stories.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! I love the title! And I love every good Fifty Shades parody ;). I recently found this list of good parodies, yours should be added to that list! http://www.sexintheair.de/bdsm/die-besten-fifty-shades-of-grey-parodien/

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)