Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Snog: Citadel of Women


My snog today comes from my multicultural erotica tale Citadel of Women. And okay - I'm warning you this isn't just a lip-to-lip kiss.
 When her lover severs their relationship just before a long-planned trip to Angkor Wat, Doa stubbornly decides to travel alone. The marvelous sights of the ancient Khmer empire do little to heal the rift in her heart. Che, the mercurial young tour guide, senses her loneliness and offers her comfort and passion. Their connection is far more than physical – but how can two people from such different worlds have a future?
By the way, Citadel of Women just got a wonderful review from Lin Holmes.
If you haven't been there already, be sure to drop by Victoria Blisse's Sunday Snog page and see what other goodies your favorite authors have posted this Sunday!


“Wait!” This time I listened to the inner voice, despite my arousal. “Do you have a condom?”
He sat back on his haunches, looking miserable and needy. “No. Don't you?”
“I'm a lesbian, remember?” I regretted these words as soon as they left my lips. Especially since they weren't strictly true.
Che's face turned bitter. “I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I shouldn't have bothered you.” He started to disentangle his limbs from mine. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer.
“No, don't go. I want you, really I do...”
“You don't trust me. Because I come from a poor country. You think I'm diseased.”
“Baby, it's not you.” I brushed his hair out of his eyes. “It would be the same with anyone. But look, even if we don't have a condom, you don't have to leave. Turn around. Let me suck you. And you can lick me. God, I'm so horny, just the thought is almost enough to make me come.”
“I don't know... are you sure?.” Che's uncertainty made him look young again.
“Take off your shirt.” He bared a hairless chest studded with rosy nipples. My mouth watered. “Straddle my face. That's right. Now just relax.”
His brown thighs cradled my head. His cock bobbed inches from my mouth, a bead of fluid gleaming at the tip. I pressed my pursed lips to the shiny bulb and flicked the droplet into my mouth. He shuddered. I slid my tongue along his length, marveling at the hardness, the maleness of it. His hips jerked forward, seeking more. Not wanting to tease, I swallowed him whole, sucking for all I was worth.
His cock pulsed wildly. I thought he would come, but he pulled mostly out, leaving just the head between my lips. Even with his back to me, I could hear him panting. “It's okay, baby. Just let go. Fuck my mouth.”
Tentative and unsure, he slid back between my lips. I welcomed him a steady suction. He stroked slowly, trying to maintain control. Gradually his thrusts became more confident. I tilted my head back, trying to take him all the way.
He tasted sour and salty. I could tell he hadn't showered. His dark male scent rose in my nostrils, novel and exciting. Liquid pooled in my pussy. My clit throbbed in time with his thrusts. I arched up, desperate, silently begging for his mouth.
Wetness. Heat. His tongue slithered through my folds, gathering my juices. His lips closed on my clit, sucking and twisting, rocking it back and forth. It was too much. I opened my mouth wide to scream. He rammed his cock down my throat.
He backed off, swirling his tongue around inside me. Pulling my lower lips apart, he burrowed into my pussy. I thrashed beneath him, grinding my clit against his nose, climax a mere breath away. His cock shuddered, ready to burst.
I was wound into a knot of pleasure that tightened by the instant. Che's energy was astounding. He sucked me, licked me, stabbing his tongue into my depths, worrying my flesh like a dog. It was so different from Laurel's sure, knowing strokes, the gradual way she led me up the slope and then pushed me off the edge.
All the while he fucked my face. With the riot of sensation churning in my cunt, I hardly noticed. The tension grew. My taut muscles screamed. The pleasure was so intense, it verged on pain.
Finally, I managed to let go. The knot unraveled, strands of delight whipping through me. Deep inside, my climax welled up, overwhelming, irresistible, rushing through my limbs, shaking me until I was limp and breathless.

1 comment:

Victoria Blisse said...

Now that is definitely more than a lip to lip kiss. Fantastic! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)