By L.K. Below (Guest Blogger)
Blurb: Jack is smart. Jack is charming. Jack is persistent.
But Melissa is dead certain that he isn't the guy for her. In a moment of weakness caused by his shiver-inducing voice, Melissa finally agrees to one date. She shows up on his doorstep determined to get it over and done with, but Jack has something different planned. With a home-cooked meal, wine, and cinnamon-scented candles, can he break down Melissa's resolve? Can he steal her heart?
1. Must be 18 or older to enter contest.
2. Contest open to entrants world-wide
3. Email me at the provided address (lbelow at lbelow dot net) with the answer to the question below. No need to answer in essay format (unless you feel moved to do so) a simple sentence or even one word will enter you.
4. Only one ballot per question -- but if you visit my other stops and answer the other questions, you will be entered multiple times.
5. Contest open until May 2nd, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Winner will have 48 hours to confirm their email address and give a physical address where they would like their prize to be mailed.
1. A goodie basket of cinnamon-scented products.
2. A photo of the Cinnamon and Spice cover, signed by me (L. K. Below)
3. A PDF copy of Cinnamon and Spice.
CONTEST ALERT: To enter to win the above prizes, simply email the answer to the following question to lbelow(at)lbelow.net.
Question: Have you ever had a good time on a date you thought would be horrible?
Do you want more chances to win? Each scavenger hunt question answered counts for one ballot towards the prize. Check http://lbelow.blogspot.com for the full itinerary. Good luck!