Sunday, March 20, 2011

Newsletter Contest Winner!

Just popping in to announce that Desta was the winner of my quickie newsletter contest. I just sent her a copy of Truce of Trust. Thanks to all of you who participated!

Let this be a lesson - you never know when I'll decide to run a contest! In this case, I announced the contest in the emails I sent to Lisabet's List and other romance Yahoo groups.

Meanwhile, if you haven't yet checked out my March newsletter, go to http://www.lisabetsarai.com/news.html right now! As usual, you'll find information about my new releases (including two fabulous covers), free reading and all the details on my upcoming month long blog contest.

What are you waiting for? ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)