Google Alerts just informed me that I've been given a "Stylish Blogger" award by my colleague (and former Beyond Romance guest) J.Rose Allister. Thank you, J.Rose! Please visit her blog at http://jroseallister.blogspot.com to find out more about her recent adventures!
Meanwhile, here's the deal. I'm supposed to tell you all seven things about myself that I've never revealed on the blog. Then, I get to pass the torch, nominating up to fifteen other great bloggers I've recently discovered. Finally, I have to notify them - so they know that it's time to step up to the plate and share their secrets!
With my passion for self-disclosure it's difficult to think of tidbits I haven't yet shared, but here goes:
- 1. My husband's birthday is the day after mine. Double celebrations!
- 2. There were so many divorces in my family that I swore I'd never marry. My thirtieth wedding anniversary will be in June!
- 3. I've been dancing since I was seven years old. Okay, so it gets a bit harder every year, but I'm not giving up yet!
- 4. My mother, among other occupations, was a professional belly dancer. I was semi-professional.
- 5. I could live my entire life without chocolate and never miss it. But don't please take away my tuna fish sandwich!
- 6. I'm definitely a morning person. My husband's a night person. We've compromised at eight AM in order to be able to eat breakfast together. I think that's shamefully late, while he complains that it is obscenely early.
- 7. My cats understand English. I have lots of evidence to prove this claim. Unfortunately, like most cats, they do not always pay attention, so it's difficult to demonstrate this capability on demand!
As far as turning you on to some other Stylish Bloggers, please check out:
- Bianca Sommerland: Bianca writes sizzling menage erotic romance. As far as she's concerned, the more guys involved, the merrier!
- Devon Rhodes: Devon writes pretty much every genre you can think of. I like a versatile lady!
- Kathleen Bradean: Kathleen is a long time friend. She and I are both contributors to the Erotica Revealed review site and the Oh Get A Grip blog. Kathleen writes both erotica and erotic romance in a wide variety of styles.
- Keta Diablo: Keta's always up to some mischief! Her specialty is M/M BDSM romance.
- Kim Dare: Yet another author of juicy M/M stories with power exchange themes. Kim understands that dominance and submission is about emotion, not toys.
Well, that wasn't too hard! Now it's back to my editing...!
Once again, a hearty thanks to J.Rose Allister, for dragging - um, I mean inviting me into this game!