Monday, May 3, 2010

April Contest Winners!

Greetings!

April has come and gone, leaving some very lucky people behind. Here is a full list of my weekly winners, drawn from the commenters each week:

  • Tracey (booklover0226)
  • Angelia
  • Carol L.
  • Pat (horseunicornkey)

Each of you wins a free ebook. Please email me at lisabet [at] lisabetsarai.com and let me know which one you'd prefer: Serpent's Kiss, Truce of Trust, Ruby's Rules, or Monsoon Fever. For more information on each book visit my books page on my website.

My grand prize winner is Mary Ricksen. Mary, your prize is a custom written romance story. Contact me by email so that I can find out what you'd like!

Thanks to all who visited and commented. Keep coming back, please, for more fun and prizes.

1 comment:

Carol L. said...

Wow, I just saw this. Thank you so much.Congrats to the other winners. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)